Thread: How can I create JavaFX page in j2ee web application

How can I create JavaFX page in j2ee web application

I am a beginner in J2EE, I have a draft RIA (rich Internet application) which I have to develop in JavaFX. I just learned the JavaFX for parallel and J2ee. I'm about to smith to develop my application except that I do not know where to begin. My application is to manage a medicine shop online. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: How can I create JavaFX page in j2ee web application

I am studying it too. Many people working with Flex. From what I've seen is a story of maturity, but my understanding is that JavaFX also allows more thing because in addition to Flex RIA, it allows for replacement swing GUIs for desktop apps mobile. I continue my investigation but I think I will use this framework for my new project. In the worst case I will return to the classic j2ee.

In fact for clear and precise, javafx is designed to create rich applications (RIA) there is an easy to animate pictures and videos, animated buttons, said animation presentation that says, so the party is your javafx "presentation", the design of your site will be done in javafx. Once the design you will try to do the business part, everything is control, persistence java (j2ee). After you have to find how to access shares what did create from your event buttons javafx. I had not done my application but I know it's going to what happened.

Even with the release of JavaFX - 1.1.1 and NetBeans - 6.5.1, no version for Linux horizon . The only way remaining for Linux users is finding a way to install it on their favorite OS . I present this tutorial in a way to do it . Arm yourself with patience Start by downloading files from the plug - in on the site NetBeans.org , download all the files . " nbm ".

This new base of execution is not entirely in Java, since it will have a Java Virtual Machine is installed on the PC . "We recommend using the latest version of javas 6 update 10 , whose size was considerably reduced in order to approximate the volume of a component such as Flash , said Alexis Musin- Pushkin, Java architect at Sun.

The language JavaFX Script is not really Java . " JavaFX Script is much more accessible than Java . This is a concise language , elegant, dedicated to graphical interfaces and near Java, as Java developers can quickly take charge , ". Like Adobe Air , the base application will also run applications offline directly on the desktop and not in a browser window . The user can drag the desktop JavaFX application running in a browser.