Thread: "Remember me" and "Remember password" in Java Swing

"Remember me" and "Remember password" in Java Swing

One more post and yes on Java programming. So my concern now is being able to retrieve the most recent file a list of files in a directory and display the content . I think there are some lines to be added in my code but I do not know where and what ( I think Reading should be used Bufferred file reader and iterator but I know no more) . So i want to know that how to "Remember me" and "Remember password" in Java Swing. Any idea ?

Re: "Remember me" and "Remember password" in Java Swing

That is the record of what we have:
    * a class inherited from JFrame
    * a class inherited from JPanel in which we do Zolis drawings. A circle in this case. With these two classes, we will be able to create a displacement effect .
    You heard I have said displacement effect ! In reality , the principle is the fact that you will give different coordinates for your round, and you will force your object Panel to redraw ! All this you guessedIn the loop ! We will prepare ourselves for these new products ! So far , we have used fixed values for the coordinates of our round , and it will take energize all.

You will to create two private variables of type int our class Panel : call them posX and posY. For the animation we will work our round must come from outside our window. Let's assume that it will be 50 pixels in diameter then it must comb our sign outside this circle of its display area , then we will initiate our two instance variables -50. It remains for us to make our moves round : we need a way to change the details of it , all in a loop. We also will add a private method in our class Window to manage all this , we call it last in our constructor. So this is what our class looks like Window.

Code:
    <j:frame width="600" height="400" addWindowListener="actions.ActionQuitter" x="50" y="50">
    <j:menubar>
    <j:menu text="Fichier">
    <j:menuitem text="Quitter" addActionListener="actions.ActionQuitter"/>
    < / j : Menu >

The first of two new instructions is pan.repaint (). This instructs your component , here a JPanel, to redraw. The very first time, in the constructor of our class WindowYour component invokes the method paintComponent and draws a circle at the coordinates you 've specified . Method repaint () does nothing other than to again call the method paintComponent But before you changed the coordinates of the circle through accessory created earlier . So at each loop , the coordinates of our circle will change .

These are the functions of the BSD socket API , which is mainly defined in the file header sys / socket.h ( paths of header files are always relative to the directory / usr / include). There are seven functions we will study , three of which part of the standard library.
    These are:
    Code:
    int socket ( int Domain, int type, int protocol )

With the socket obtained , you need to call the function connect ()Who will attempt to create a connection between the socket and a socket specified server listens . In the list of functions above, we saw that the second argument of the function connect () is type struct sockaddr, which is also used in functions bind () and accept ().Interestingly , we have never worked with struct sockaddr. sockaddr is a kind of abstract superclass for protocols and structure to address family types of sockets.