Thread: How do I remove MemSet

How do I remove MemSet

I know how to delete the contents of a box of a table structure, Example I table [0]. Name = "test123". But can anybody explain me how do I remove MemSet . As soon as I read it I delete its contents. I can not remove it. Will you help me. Thanks.

Re: How do I remove MemSet

I just used the function AddFontMemResourceEx () in my latest source code. . This feature helped me. I add a font system from a resource m? memory. I just noticed that once the police added. Indeed with more RegisterClassEx warning (actually I thought the warning. To feel when you customize the port of entry e. I know that it is calling memset.

You need to install NDISwrapper is a utility to use Windows drivers to power the network cards on Ubuntu (and specifically, the wireless network cards). NDISwrapper runs on AMD64 and 32-bit platform because there are precompiled packages for these two architectures. If you use the 64 bit version of Ubuntu, you must use drivers for Windows 32-bit because 64-bit drivers do not work.

You provided a pointer memset to a memory area and size (in bytes). Indeed, memset mocks the kind of data that you manipulate and does not control the arguments. For you to make sure that you convey a valid memory area (that is the danger (and power) of C, you can do anything!).

Small supplementary question, if I have an array of floats initialized to 1 (in order to avoid any discussion on the equivalence between `all-bits-to-zero 'and 0.0f), is there a better method the good old for loop? I say "best" within the meaning efficiency, portability and cleanliness.

Code:

float tab[n];
    int i;
    for(i =0 i <N; + + i)
    (
      tab[i] = 1.f;
    )

You're right about one thing: For large values of N , better allocate from the heap and not the stack . You've understood everything . memset ( ) initializes strings of bytes to a value provided by the user . It does not affect memory. therefore it is convenient for character strings etc. ... while calloc or malloc allocate memory of any type ( int, char , structure ...) for storage.