Thread: cPanel 11.25 Log Processing

cPanel 11.25 Log Processing

For some time I have on my server disk space problems due to the space occupied by my "LOG FILES". I asked tech support to delete them. What has been done but added that I still have the same problem one month later. How can I access these "logs" to delete them to reclaim disk space that without going through technical support and trouble every time this happens. Especially since I'm trying to fix the script to fault the problem once and for all, but it may take a few attempts. My server runs on "CPANEL". Please help.
    Thanks in advance.

Re: cPanel 11.25 Log Processing

You can always go in your httpd.conf file and removed all the lines related to a log. Views that I have never worked with CPanel I can not really helped that side. Example of lines of logs:
    Select all
    Code:
    ErrorLog / var / log / httpd / error_log
    CustomLog / var / log / httpd / access_log combined
    It may also be in each "VirtualHost".

These are the access rights for files they are distributed among users (owner, group, everyone) and the level of access (read, write, execute), they are accessible by right-clicking the file or folder your FTP client software. In general, explanations are provided with scripts and other files to install, then you know the value "CHMOD" to give a file or folder.Warning! setting permissions to 666 or 777 allows anyone to read and edit a file or directory. Such parameters may allow manipulation of sensitive files, so it is generally not desirable to allow.

The error pages appear when users enter a wrong URL or a URL no longer valid, or attempt to access a record they have no access. Click Error Pages then select the error number.Just put the contents of your HTML page. You can easily integrate:
    - URL Reference is the previous page that led to this error page.
    - Visitor IP Address
    - URL solicits that the requested address on your web space
    - Server Name
    - Visitor Browser
    - State Code Redirect

To log into your Cpanel.You must go to the address: www.localhost.com:2083. Enter your username and password in the fields User Name and Password. Click OK. You are logged. The www is a shortcut for some server applications to public_html.You find the same files and within two directories.This does not double space, the directories are called "mirrors". Upload your files in public_html to make them available to users. In this directory you must install your site.