Thread: 500 Internal Server Error with PHP

500 Internal Server Error with PHP

I add this post because I just struggled to find the answer to my problem. I go in the subject "blank page and PHP 4.4.6? . It has a small update yesterday.. They went to PHP5. My site in cpanel sent me a nice "Error 500 - Internal server error". To solve the problem in add . Htaccess.
    AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
    This add the MIME type x-mapp-php5 to file extensions.php. But i got 500 Internal Server Error. Please help.

Re: 500 Internal Server Error with PHP

The Server Encountered internal error or misconfiguration and was Unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, and inform of the time the error occurred, Might Have and Anything You May Have Caused done that the error. More information about this error 'may be available in the server error log.

To fix it just add these 2 lines. Htaccess file.
    Code:
    AddType x-mapp-php5. Php
    AddHandler x-mapp-php5. Php
    Sometimes the update "skips" and. Htaccess file back to its original version. It's incomprehensible.

I have changed nothing in the text.php But I made the manip indicated above by CPANEL with . Htaccess and it worked. A tip, if you do not. Htaccess, add the line indicated in htaccess.txt (beware, there is a space between php5 and.php!), Sends it into your site and then renames it only. Htaccess (I had the problem, renaming in windows, it would not. I renamed donations directly on the site once .

I have changed. htaccess with the line given above, and now it myself out a blank page! I saw that some were talking about changing the text file.phpBut I have no editor phpAnd I must confess that I have absolutely good at links given with codes to place in text.php Because I fiddle more than I program, so I took a skeleton free online. You can check this.

You nee to test the shell script as usual before treating the browser. Perhaps it is an error in the source. On Unix, if the script says "not found" by doing. / Script_name two solutions: the name of the interpreter on the first line is not found, otherwise the problem of transition from Windows to Unix (Perform dostounix on file). If the script is launched is very clear, make sure you build the proper MIME header, ie the output of the program must be:
    Code:
    print "Content-type: text / html \ n \ n":

When a script fails in its execution, it sometimes gets on the browser error: "500 Internal Server Error - The Server Encountered internal error or misconfiguration year and was Unable to Complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, root_AT of the time the error occurred, and Anything You Might Have done that May Have Caused the error.