Thread: Unable to download Xcode from Apple site.

Unable to download Xcode from Apple site.

It is clear from the title that I need to download Xcode but I am unable to do so. Whenever I am trying to download then I am just moving around the site from one URL to another. Finally I am just ending with a message that is something like this, for downloading Xcode you have to log in to iPhone Dev Center. I am trying to do that also but the site is just directing me back to same page. Can anybody help me to find out the link for downloading the Xcode?

Re: Unable to download Xcode from Apple site.

Before downloading the Xcode you just need to login, and for the login purpose you need to be registered as the Apple developer. If you are registered, you just need to log in with the Apple ID and then you have to enter the password.
    After that you will asked a series of question something like this;
    If you are not logged in then login.
    If you are not able to log in, then you are not the registered user.
    For this you have to register and then try to login.
    Once you are logged then you will be presented with the list that you can download from the site. But if you are not able to do that, then it means that your log in attempt is fail, or may your login id is not working. If you are facing that problem then you should contact Developer Support Center for help .

If you are facing problem Xcode then you just need to follow these simple steps.
    1. First you need to Apple Developer connection site.
    2. If you are not having the membership then you need to click on Join now button.
    3. You can login there with the Apple ID and Password.
    4. After that you need to click on download links.
    5. Then you just need to click on developer tools link that is on the right side.
    6. After that you will be presented with the different version of Xcode that apple has launched. Now depending on the operating system you are using you can download that specific version of Xcode.

I was also facing the same issue while downloading the Xcode from the apple site. I am using Safari browser for that purpose but I have resolved the issue by clearing cache and also clearing the cookies has solved this issue. You can also try to access the site through Firefox or chrome.

I am using the apple script for the normal use but now I want to like to upgrade it a little. I have registered for the developer account but when I am trying to download the Xcode the only thing I am getting is the never ending loop, and when I am trying to download the on free Xcode it directs me to first page and tell me to log in to the Mac or iPhone development center.