Thread: Improve SEO in ASP.NET 4

smile Improve SEO in ASP.NET 4

Hi all,

I have a forum site that based on php, I heard that ASP.NET 4 includes a new series of run-time features that can help you further optimize your site. Some of these new features can be used for SEO optimization to increase website rankings in search engines and weight. So i want to migrate it to ASP.NET 4.0. Can somebody explain me how to improve SEO in ASP.NET. Thanks i advance.

Improve SEO in ASP.NET 4

The new Page.MetaKeywords and Page.MetaDescription properties in ASP.NET is great. It have Web Forms for the new URL-oriented support with the new Response.RedirectPermanent123 () method. Page.MetaKeywords123 and Page.MetaDescription123 properties improve Web search relevance of a simple suggestion is make sure you are always in your part of the output HTML in <head> relevant "keywords " and "description " <meta> logo. Thanks in advance.

Improve SEO in ASP.NET 4

ASP.NET 4 Web Forms in a very good improvement is in the Page class adds two new attributes: MetaKeywords and MetaDescription, which makes the code-behind class using programming easier way to set these values, but also cleaner. ASP.NET 4 of <head> server controls will now look at these values, then the output <head> part of the page to use them. This behavior is the use of master page scenario is particularly useful, <head> is. Master file, and contains a specific page content. Aspx files are separate. You can now. Aspx page, set up a new MetaKeywords and MetaDescription attributes, their values will be automatically from the master page <head> controls to display. Check and reply.

Improve SEO in ASP.NET 4

In ASP.Net, The Page_Load () event handler using programming techniques set attributes. In addition to the code in the background, using programming techniques to set Keywords and Description attributes, you can also. Aspx page's @ Page directive at the top of the way using the statement to set them. As you can expect, if you set these values pro grammatically way, they would replace in part or in <head> declare @ Page directive is set to any value. Check that and reply.

Re: Improve SEO in ASP.NET 4

URL orientation is that we first introduced in ASP.NET 3.5 SP1 a feature has been used for the ASP.NET MVC applications, to a clean presentation, SEO-friendly "web 2.0" URL. URL allows you to configure an application-oriented to accept is not mapped to the physical file the request URL, you can use to define the orientation of the user a more semantic meaning of the URL, the URL will help search engine optimization (SEO). Best of luck.

Improve SEO in ASP.NET 4

In ASP.NET 4.0, the kind of URL, can now be mapped to the ASP.NET MVC controller class can also be mapped to the ASP.NET Web Forms based pages. You can even have an application, while containing the Web Forms and MVC controllers, using a single set of rules-driven mapping between them URL. Response.RedirectPermanent () method. Over time, in the web application to move between Web pages and other content are extremely common, but it will lead to failure in the search engine links accumulation. Check that and reply.