Thread: What is Microsoft message queue in asp.net?

What is Microsoft message queue in asp.net?

Actually I am working with APS.NET that does not mean that I am an expert in the ASP.NET field clearly speaking I am a novice to this field. I have doubt about this MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queue, Microsoft Message Queuing) in asp.net. I need to what is this I want to know what is this Microsoft message queuing or the Microsoft message queues. The little knowledge I have that this is used for communicating in transfer mode but the transfer mode is synchronous or asynchronous. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Microsoft message queue communicate in asynchronous transfer mode

MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queue, Microsoft Message Queuing) is in a number of different applications communicate with each other between an Asynchronous Transfer Mode, applications communicate with each other can be distributed on the same machine can also be distributed in space connected to the network any one location. Its realization principle is: the sender of the message you want to send their own message into a container (we call it Message), then save it to a common space of the system message queue (Message Queue) Central; local or the message is received off-site program and then remove from the queue the message sent to it for processing.

Re: What is Microsoft message queue in asp.net?

According to me in the message transmission mechanism, there are two more important concepts. One is the message, one is the queue. Announcement was made by both sides need to communicate the message, it can be a variety of media, such as text, voice, image and so on. The ultimate way to understand the message for message passing between the parties agreed in advance, this advantage is, first, the data is equivalent to a simple encryption, two adopt its own definition of the format of delivery can save the amount of traffic.

Re: Messages can be sent and the recipient containing the identity

In this MSMQ messages can be sent and the recipient containing the identity, so that only designated users can see only the information passed to him and returns whether the operation was successful receipt. Messages can also contain timestamp in order to facilitate the receiver to certain time-related applications for processing. Messages can also contain expiration time, it shows that if the message has not arrived within the specified time is invalid; this major application is more closely associated with the timing of the application.

As per my knowledge message queues are user to send and receive messages is a common storage space, which can exist in memory or the physical file. Messages can be sent in two ways, namely, courier (express), and restore mode (recoverable), their difference is that way in order to express the message of the rapid transmission of the message placed in memory, while letting go on the physical disk, to obtain a high processing capacity; resume model in each step of the transmission process, are taking the message is written to the physical disk in order to get a better fault resilience.

Message Queuing can be placed in the sender, the receiver where the machine can also be individually placed in another machine. It is precisely because the message queue placed the flexibility of the way, forming the reliability of the message delivery mechanism. When the saved message queue failure of the machines used to restart after the mode of delivery in order to restore the message can be restored to the state before the failure occurred, but in order to express the message sent is lost.