Thread: No signal bars on Samsung galaxy nexus

No signal bars on Samsung galaxy nexus

Recently purchased the Samsung galaxy nexus and was enjoying on my vacations. Just surfing the internet and suddenly lost the network connection. I thought it was normal but my brother was having the VZ iPhone 4S and it was showing the 4 to 5 bars 3G signal. He said that there’s some Verizon network problem. I have rebooted the device twice but yet no network on my nexus.
    Is that the actual problem? What should we do know?

Re: No signal bars on Samsung galaxy nexus

Even I face the same problem two days before. After that I restarted the phone and till now the Signal bars showing the 4 to 5 bars. May be its Verizon’s network issue. Try restarting the phone. May be it can help.

I am having the same problem like yours. There’s no problem in your Samsung galaxy nexus. The Verizon’s are soon going to launch the Update for this which can make the signal strength on phone match the signal like other Verizon’s phone.

Other than the network problem there can be problem of the area where you have noticed the fall in signal bars. May be the area is not the 3G supported area. Even if the network in your Nexus causing much problem than contact your service provider. I am just waiting for the update to come.

Contact your Service provider and ask if there’s any problem regarding the 3G activation or something. The service provider will surely give an update to this problem.