Thread: Does the LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has signal strength problems

Does the LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has signal strength problems

Yesterday, i read Verizon Wireless articles and in that articles, they strongly explain that Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE version has been contains signal strength problems. IS this truth or something wrong on it?? Need some helpful suggestions that works to fix such complex issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Does the LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has signal strength problems

Yes, i also noticed that such galaxy nexus mobile phone contains week 3G and 4G wireless signal. hence i think there is necessary to perform more things on it. Its not comfortable with performing number of internet and wifi connection task. Hence i would be suggest that it will necessary to perform some kind of necessary work on it.

Re: Does the LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has signal strength problems

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    Yes, i also noticed that such galaxy nexus mobile phone contains week 3G and 4G wireless signal. hence i would be say that there is necessary to just perform more things on it. I think its not comfortable with performing more number of internet and wifi connection task on it. Hence i would be suggest that it will necessary to perform some kind of necessary work on it.
    I also read same kind of articles and they also mention that the software update makes a real difference. Hence i would be say that just try this software update type of process on your phone. it will work to fix your weak signal problem. Surely it happen most of the time, by updating software makes proper impact on the phone.

Most of the time such weak signal problem can be arrives due to connectivity problem. Hence we need to surely confirm that the connection we made is proper or something wrong. That's well for we and hope that it works to avoid such signal strength problem. Try this if you faced any such issue with the smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Most of the time such weak signal problem can be arrives due to connectivity problem. Hence we need to surely confirm that the connection we made is proper or something wrong. That's well for we and hope that it works to avoid such signal strength problem. Try this if you faced any such issue with the smartphone.
    It seems that most of the LTE phones, comes with such connectivity and stability issue. BUt one thing also sure that day by day such wireless connection can be decrease on this mobile phone. Hence i would be think that ther is no worry about it. If you already buy such LTE version based smartphone, try regularly update your phone software. Its well and in responce you can get well result on it.

I have seen some of the fastest LTE connectivity out of the Galaxy Nexus to date. But yes, when i check its signal strength with other mobile phone such as Motorola defy plus, then i got real difference within signal strength. This is real conditions in this mobile phone that some sort of signal strength problems presents on it. You can check it and then use it for wireless connection purpose.

LTE version based Galaxy Nexus smartphone reporting its signal strength under “About->Status”. You can check this option and detect its real signal stregth value. Its well for you to fix your connectivity problem. status option works to fix your connection issue. This is well for avoiding any connection and signal stregth problem.