Thread: No camera focus in nokia lumia 800

No camera focus in nokia lumia 800

I have recently bought a new and sparkling Nokia Lumia 800.and I am very pleased by this windows phone.i have discovered many new features in this mobile but when capturing Photos I found that this 8MP camera do not have focus or auto-focus.It was very annoying for me when I found it because firstly it’s very costly and secondly all other mobile phone in this segment have focus or auto focus.there was no manual focus when I pressed half the capture button.any ideas regarding this then please suggest me.thanks In advance.

Re: No camera focus in nokia lumia 800

I came to know about your problem.i think there is some problem with your hardware.i willgive the exact operation that u should reboot the device.
    After rebooting,reset the ur device’s camera settings.i think this should work.give me ur feedback when u get it right.

I think u should call the Nokia Customer service number to gain proper information about ur camera and focus settings.they wil provide u the exact settings and will refrain u from any issue u have.here are some customer care no. u should call.Nokia Customer service no - +91 (80) 30303838.

I think u should go to Nokia Priority Gallery to fix your problem.In NPG there are trained and skilled experts who will repair ur problem practically.and u will not have that stress to solve the problem on ur own.and if u have taken ur mobile from Nokia Priority Gallery they will charge you free as you will have the warranty card.

Dude Nokia Lumia 800 have a sensor size camera with “Touch Focus”.i think u should try to capture the photos by using different camera modes.u can change ur camera shooting mode from camera settings.

Thanks a lot guys for all your suggestions.but unfortunately I tried all the things u have suggested me but the problem is at it is nothing has worked.i have given my mobile to Nokia Priority Gallery and they are going to repair or replace my mobile.