Thread: full focus camera in nokia 701

full focus camera in nokia 701

Actually I have the smartphone and I want to know about the difference between the autofocus camera and the full focus camera . do anyone have idea about the difference between this two.

Re: full focus camera in nokia 701

I think in the nokia full focus camera is just in which you can shoot the photos and videos with respect to subject from 50 cm to any infinity , regardless in whatever condition you are shooting the photos and for the autofocus camera there will be no lagging in the shooting for pics.

I cannot say that it is the exact definition of the full focus and autofocus camera but wil just try to explain In the simple words if full focus uses EDOF technology which means that from 50cm to infinity is in focus which becomes very useful for getting the the quick shots. And you can also say that you can shoot the immovable part s, and in autofocus where you can click only the part of image in focus.

According to me Autofocus is an optical system which uses a sensor and has a control system with a motor focus which can generate automatic or manually area which is particular selected . now for understanding lets take a example if you want to click the pictures for taking the whole picture you can use the autofocus this would reduce your sharpness and give you a clear picture and much of the autofocus can also allow you to take the document images which can be clearly readable. And full focus cameras are just for quick clicking cameras but don’t give better quality camera and it is generally used in cheap phones.

The difference between full and auto focus camera are full focus camera does not give the better depth in the image means it just give the front image clearly and poor background image. And autofocus camera gives the better quality images in front and background . which makes the image clear.