Thread: Enabling on delivery reports for SMS in Nokia E7

Enabling on delivery reports for SMS in Nokia E7

I have purchased the Nokia E7 for me as it is having all the features that I needed in the phone. The only thing that I am not getting in this phone is that how can I enable the delivery reports for SMS. I have gone through the settings but cannot found that. May be, I failed to recognize that. So I am posting this over here so that I can came to know that how to do this. If anyone of you is with the Nokia E7 or know the way to enable the delivery reports for SMS then please reply with the suggestion. Thank you.

Re: Enabling on delivery reports for SMS in Nokia E7

It’s very simple to do that. You can go to the Menu and from there go to the messaging. In that select options and go to the settings. Choose the option for the text message and there you will get one of the alternative as the receive report. Select that and set that to “Yes”. After that whenever you send any message to any number and if that get delivered properly to the recipient then you will get that in the delivery reports. This is the standard way to do that.

If you are not getting that then why don’t you refer the manual for your phone? This will be the best source to get the accurate answer for the issue. As you told that you bought this recently so I am sure that you will be having for this with you. Go to the messaging section of that and then see for the settings that can enable the delivery reports for SMS. If you do not have the manual for this then you can also go for the online manual and see the result from there.

It should be there in the SMS settings. If you are not able to find that in the settings then it is possible that there is the problem with the operating system of your. Just contact to the dealer of your phone and then ask them for the issue. See if they can help you for the problem then it is OK but if they failed to help you much then it will be better for you to go to the Nokia care and ask them for the issue. They will surely resolve the problem issue for you.

On my phone the conveyance reports are "ON". in the event that you are sending a sms with the spread open, whenever u send the sms shut the front & then see the front screen, you will see the memo sent screen and after that soon when u will see the transported screen, but unline different arrangement 40 telephones, it makes a point not to go in the inbox. I had adored the nokia 9110's conveyance report framework. it awhile back would stay on the screen inside & just when u press good could it run over off, it awhile back would in addition let u know the time & date of the conveyed sms.