Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Internet settings for China mobile - Part 2

Re: Internet settings for China mobile

1) First go to the main menu and then click on Services.
    2) Go to the Data Account and select gprs then Edit any existing account. Edit the existing account.
    3) Now come back and again go to the services and from there go to the WAP and edit settings. Make sure that you keep the same account in both of them.
    4) Now in the connection type you will find three options such as Connection-oriented, Connectionless and HTTP. You will have to select http.
    5) Enter the proxy address as 10.124.94.7 and in proxy port select 8080. Otherwise leave it blank

Internet settings for China mobile

Hi guys!

I'm new to this forum, i have an ison gsm N82 china phone and i want to install games and use the internet, can anyone help me with these?

Thanks.
    Ace

Quote Originally Posted by 3Aces_08 View Post
    Hi guys!

I'm new to this forum, i have an ison gsm N82 china phone and i want to install games and use the internet, can anyone help me with these?

Thanks.
    Ace
    First of all, have you installed the china mobile phone pc suite in your computer, if you havent so then do the same by downloading it from this thread - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    After that connect your mobile phone to pc and when it is recognized, download the china mobile games from and transfer it into your mobile phone from here - Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    Next, if you want browse internet then call the mobile service provider that you are using and ask them to send you the gprs settings or mms settings, once it is configured, you can easily browse internet
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

hello frend i have l600 nokia china phone how can i connect to the internet im from phillip ines

Quote Originally Posted by mhazta View Post
    hello frend i have l600 nokia china phone how can i connect to the internet im from phillip ines
    What mobile service provider are you using on your china mobile phone? Does your mobile phone supports mms or internet browsing, if yes then simply call the mobile service provider that you are using and tell them you send you the gprs settings and mms settings to your mobile phone, when you receive the same then save it and start internet browsing onto your mobile phone.

Re: Internet settings for China mobile - Part 2

my phone is Nokia N8-00. how to set up WAP,GPRS,MMS Setting & WiFi at Malaysia area

Re: Internet settings for China mobile - Part 2

Go to page number 19 in the below manual. The page shows complete settings how to configure internet on Nokia N8-00. For the internet settings before it is necessary to know who is your service provider. As per the service provider the settings differ. The best way is to communicate with the customer care service to activate your internet profile.

Nokia N8-00 Manual

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23