Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing Games In China Mobile

Recently I bought CDMA+ GSM dual sim Chinese mobile phone. Can anyone help me to install games and other applications in this mobile phone. I tried copying .sis, .jar files into my phone, but it's not working. If anybody in Delhi install games and applications on this I am ready to make the payment.
    For JAVA it is important that your mobile's operating system must support it. If you have a web service in your mobile then open your browser and search for mobile java application. You can get that on java.sun.com site. Download it and install it. If you browser is not compatible it will pop you up a error. In the same way get GetJar. For you bluetooth device first empty your messages. Then see the default directory where the file are saved, check that it has a empty space. I think your files are saving in phone memory.

First check out that your mobile supports JAVA applications. You can download a JAVA update for your mobile and then run the update from the PC. Now download any Symbian or JAVA games for mobile and add them. If it supports the game will work. I am doubtful about the China Phones. There is always issue of it drivers, pc suite and other drivers. Try this out.

Please i have tried all of that and it keep giving in return is "Please insert sim" I don't know what to do nxt. Is it that the phone is locked to the chinese network and do u know that i have my two sim cards active in the phone, i can make and recieve calls, i can browse with both networks, but its the game installation that is the problem, It always has some pre-installed progammes on it, none of them open, they all keep say "Please insert Sim"

1) In that pc suite, there is a facility for installing java files only, and that also not working properly. I think my phone doesn't support java. is there any software appilication for china mobile or like pc suite?

2) i tried copying .nes files in my mobile. My mobile is not having GAMES folder, but i created it, & switched OFF & ON, but there is no change in my "Fun & Games" icon. there is no EMUD also. what i have to do? I read here that, make the folder named "mythroad" and copy .nes files into that. I tried also... But, no use..

3) One of my friend told me that, all china models can support java files. but we have to do something in that. he also not that how to make the alterations. is that true? if yes means, pls tell how to do?

Is the PC sync Softwares is also include with Handset or how do you connect to PC ?
    My mobile is not having GAMES folder

Most of em doesnt support .jar or .nes files.. but sum of em support .nes files.
    if ur lucky thn u myt b able to instal .nes files..

i have to create folder named GAMES and copy the .nes files in GAMES, then goto Fun & games, switch OFF & ON, then, visit Fun & games, i'll find the game what i pasted.

now pls tell the copying and making folder GAMES and all these things are to be done by using pc or mobile itself?I have bought Nktel 2800 chinese phone, but unable to install games and softwares. Can anyone tell how to install games and softwares and where I can find pc suite and how to use that.

Quote Originally Posted by SreeKanth View Post
    Is the PC sync Softwares is also include with Handset or how do you connect to PC ?
    I connect it through USB Cable provided and no software provided with this phone.

any body install games in china dual sim mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell View Post
    Recently I bought CDMA+ GSM dual sim Chinese mobile phone. Can anyone help me to install games and other applications in this mobile phone. I tried copying .sis, .jar files into my phone, but it's not working. If anybody in Delhi install games and applications on this I am ready to make the payment.

Thanks
    help me to down load games in my china dual sim mobile

dual sim Chinese mobile phone. Can anyone help me to install games and other applications in this mobile phone. I tried but not install in cell
    mail me ***

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by funday009 View Post
    dual sim Chinese mobile phone. Can anyone help me to install games and other applications in this mobile phone. I tried but not install in cell
    mail me ***

Thanks
    Download drivers from here - Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone and then try !!

Quote Originally Posted by Shell View Post

Thanks
    boss plz help me i hav also faced same problem if u got any result plz send that details to my mail id:madhav002@gmail.com
    Last edited by Yogesh; 03-04-2009 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Personal details removed. Use TechArena PM system instead.

Hi srinivasarao.pratapa ,

Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile you can find over here, which you can download on your mobile via USB.

For Installation, Apply the following Steps:
    1. Go to memory card
    2. Go to Games Folder (It May be GAME Also), (If Not Create GAMES Folder)
    3. Copy *.nes Games in GAMES Folder
    4. Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder
    5. Restart your phone and goto Fun and Games > EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game.

Have you tried installing with china mobile's PC suite?

how do i install with the pc suite, is it teh same as the pc sync software, pls help

Have you installed drivers and tried ?

Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

i bought a china phone copy of black berry h9000 ,, can any one tell me that can i install any software or game in it if yes than write me the procedure , second i am not getting any profile sign on main display , third i am not getting caller picture option and last i am only getting phone book of 300 numbers capicity only ,,, does these above said options are its capability or i have any problem in my phone ,,, Thanks

how can i install a game in china k1+ mobile anyone?

can any1 help me iv got a gfive g9000 and when i put java games on it, it dont work.iv tried .nes files and still dont work.

idea

Recently i brought a Chinaphone AW-A5 Model,I cant install any applications, It didnt support*.jar,*.sis&.nes Wht i Do?
    Any one Know Which format it support and Where i Get the PC Suit for This

please tell me !!!! do any one knows how to install the games ????? shall we create any files ??????????please tell the steps !!!!!!!

Recently i brought a Chinaphone AW-A5 Model,I cant install any applications, It didnt support*.jar,*.sis&.nes Wht i Do?

i have pc sync manager and it has ph book setting messege setting and melody and file manager so how i san install games in china mobile and if i copy pase nes files it does nt recognize even so how it is possible to install games in chine mobiles

u have to copy the .nes files exactly on the memory card in the folder called "MyNes"
    if there is no such folder, create it!

hai this is naresh, my china mobile is not supporting java platform games.kindly any inform me how to find the format of my mobile to install games and themes kindly mail to this mail id

i tried that method but it didn't work, what i did was to connect the phone via usb cable, pasted the .nes game onto the games folder in the memory card, went to the fun adn games folder, (games icon) and then safely removed the memory card from teh comp, turned the fone off and put it on again. is it supposed to be done that way or i skipped a step somewhere, pls help.

hi, how do you install the .nes games using the pc suite? also i tried that method u suggested about pasting the game to the memory card and then restartign the phone but it didn't work, could someone pls outline the procedure step by step since there is a confusion if you do remove the memory card from teh pc?

China mobile doesn't support any game and Theme you can only put pic & videos
    china doesn't support any software

copy the with *.nes extention an dpaste it in NES games folder in your mobile.
    Open Fun & Gar folder....press OK....
    to start game Press "0(zero)" button
    use asdwzkl buttons for controling

hi
    i am from india i have china mobile MT6225, E03 ..........cool phone but how to install games

hi,
    I'm from India. I'm using China Mobile MT6225, E03..........how to install games

question Re: Installing Games In China Mobile

I am using MT6227 device which is of chinese model. I dont have any pc suite for mine. but i downloaded it and i successfully connect it with my mobile.

pls solve my doubts...:

1) In that pc suite, there is a facility for installing java files only, and that also not working properly. I think my phone doesn't support java. is there any software appilication for china mobile or like pc suite?

2) i tried copying .nes files in my mobile. My mobile is not having GAMES folder, but i created it, & switched OFF & ON, but there is no change in my "Fun & Games" icon. there is no EMUD also. what i have to do? I read here that, make the folder named "mythroad" and copy .nes files into that. I tried also... But, no use..

3) One of my friend told me that, all china models can support java files. but we have to do something in that. he also not that how to make the alterations. is that true? if yes means, pls tell how to do?

Re: Installing Games In China Mobile

Hi... about the .jar files... i've noticed most china mobiles do not come with the java plattform installed.. or the java virtual machine for mobiles... i've searched the web for this matter and found something i'm stil working on... the java suite for mobiles is J2ME SDK that's the Java Micro Edition... you'll also need Microsoft Windows Mobile, Microsoft ActiveSync, Microsoft .Net Framework Compact and Visual Studio 2005 or higher.... all that in order to "install" the CVM (java virtual machine for cellphones) if you like working with windows... for linux or mac users.. i really don't know.

I've bought a Thai Hong I-3216 mobile phone... it works well... but i haven't been able to instal java on it. I'll repost as soon as i have something. Or if someone finds something about my cellphone, please.. let me know how to install new apps and stuff.

Hi!

I have brought china phone iPhone clone model No. i9++i and have few problems:
    1) Can you help installing games on it, as it has no JAVA.
    2) It has shake sensor and when I apply wallpaper from memory card and when come to the main screen, shake the mobile, it changes to the default wallpapers.
    3) How to receive data from bluetooth, as when i received a clip from another handset, screen shows disk full.

Please help me out, i will be grateful to your help.

See you soon.

i hv installed *.nes games files in my china phone but still these games not play in my set. pls advice for the same.

i have already done same process but still i can't see those game whichever i had coppied in my cell. I hv MT6227. please advice for the same

Have you taken proper step for installing game in the China Phone. Here are the full description of the same hope you will go through the same.

• Go to memory card
    • And look for the Games Folder
    • Copy *.nes Games in Folder
    • Jump Fun & Games Folder
    • Restart the phone
    • Go to Fun and Games
    • then to EMUD GAME
    • On the Games Folder you can see Game.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Please, guys help me! I have NewStar X520 China phone. I've tried to install *.nes Games in my phone but, is not working. Please me out.

I have tried all you said. I even created this folders "my games", "mulGames", "nes Games" in addition to the folder GAME or Games". I don't know what to do next. My phone is New Star X520 (新星 X520) but bears N92 at the top left corner of the casing.

Most of the china phones dont have the capability of supporting java games and hence it cannot be installed. Nes games are only playable on some china phones, first you should copy the nes games in the memory card using a card reader and then insert that card reader into you china phone and check whether it works or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Well buddy, am sorry but its really annoying part to install games or applications in china mobiles coz they dont support them. Anyways, after searching a lot i hope the following post can help you for at some stage. Just go through these:
    Help installing games in china mobile
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Best NES Games for china mobile

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast