Thread: Crackling audio with TactX Headphones in Alienware M15x

Crackling audio with TactX Headphones in Alienware M15x

Hello friends I have Alienware M15x laptop and I am using it from so many times. My laptop was working absolutely fine. Some days before I have purchased TactX Headphones and it was working fine, but suddenly I have noticed that I am getting crackling noise when listening to audio in my headphone. Please help me what should I do to fix this issue.

re: Crackling audio with TactX Headphones in Alienware M15x

Well first of all you have to check that whether you are getting this issue with your TactX Headphones only or you are getting this problem with other headphones also. Check any other headphone with your laptop and after that see whether same problem is coming or not. If you are getting the same problem with other headphone also then I think there might be something wrong with your laptop only.

I think you should try to solve this problem by checking the sound setting properly. You have to insert your headphone in your laptop and after that check whether all the sound setting is proper or not. if you found all the sound setting proper and then also if same problem is coming then connect and external speakers with laptop and then check whether same problem is coming or not. it will help you to detect exact problem. if you want any more information then let me know.

I am also a user of Alienware M15x and from last few days I am facing similar problem with my BOSE headset. Whenever I insert my headphone in my laptop at that time I get crackling sound. I have tried to fix this issue by doing all the sound setting again but after that also getting the same issue. Even when I use any other headphone or speakers at that time also I am facing the same issue. Please help me out with this issue.

According to me you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound drivers in your Alienware M15x laptop. First you have to uninstall the sound driver from your laptop and after that you have to insert your sound driver CD in your laptop and after that install the driver again in your laptop. now after doing that you have restart the laptop and then check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after trying this solution you will not get this problem again with your laptop.

If you are getting the same problem after reinstalling the sound driver in your Alienware M15x laptop then I think you have to check on the internet whether any updated driver is available or not. if you find any updated driver for your laptop then download it and install it in your laptop. this solution might fix your issue and if after doing that also still the same problem will exist then I think there might be something wrong with your sound card and you need to repair your laptop. the best way to fix that issue is to contact DELL service center and after that you have to ask about your problem and I think after doing that you will get the solution. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Re: Crackling audio with TactX Headphones in Alienware M15x

After trying your given solution I was getting that issue with my laptop again and again. I have checked different headphones and speakers with my laptop also but I get the same problem with that. Reinstalling the driver also end up with the same. After trying all this I visited dell service center and after that they have checked my laptop and they repaired it and after that I am not facing the same issue with my laptop. Thank you for giving me useful replies.