Thread: How to get rid of 3DS Black Screen?

How to get rid of 3DS Black Screen?

Hello everyone, As in start I want to tell that I don’t have any further patience to get my 3DS mail from the place where I formerly ordered. So Now there is large extended panic all over the internet and this issue are now well known as the Black Screen of Death, and then I just do the search for the black screen of death 3ds on Google and I am now concerned as people are stated it now with different causes from the SD card, to definite games, to the 3ds itself. I just want to what should I do when I get my 3DS to preventing from happening this. And what are the ultimate results of this problem ? Can anyone know about this? Please reply with feasible solution and description the effects of this problem. Thanks.

Re: How to get rid of 3DS Black Screen?

I also had got information about this matter too much, and taking into contemplation. I'm expecting to catch my 3DS TODAY in the mail it is a bit of a worry for me. In the area of handheld gaming, I do not aware of any system that came near to the consistency of the original DS up to the DSiXL. That person said, I doubt Nintendo is ready to lose their status so simply and there after me along with numerous people consider that this difficulty can be and will be solved sooner than afterward firmware update. and we haven’t listen about in regards with the Japanese launch. It’s may be feasible that they already had the firmware updates or it will be the consequence of region locking and has a bit to do with the little diversity in the hardware. So as per me till now was only get released in US, So it may be the only EU buys had the problems so far. So the problem happening with is quite uncertain and will have to wait till official people get to this issue and comes up with the solution as soon as they can.

Hey there I gone through this problem and really it is will the wide spread problem that coming across most of the users, so as per my suggestion you should try to update the 3Ds to the current version available, and the your black screen of death problem might get solved with this remedies and I also want you states that it’s not an hardware issue it related to a software problem, so try to update your current version of 3Ds to the latest one and everything after that will go without any flaw.

Hey there even I got the same error message once, so as per Nintendo’s suggestion try it with switching your unit off ( not in the sleep mode) and then try out the assisted step below:
    Checkout whether your Wi-Fi is disable or not, disabled it on your machine and then checkout whether you still can see the black screen problem, i noticed that it is creating extra than just keep alive interchange, and even if you are not using that. If it will Wi-Fi, different setting in it are the solution and example that why some user getting the black screen problem and why some does not.So what you have to do is “To disable WIFI, slide the switch that on the right to toggle it off”.

hi dude, this problem is really annoying and after watch that many people are getting the same problem, As I also faced this problem, so I am posting the one of possible solution of it, just switching off the Wi-Fi via switch on the right hand side doesn’t only sort this problem. I had got black screen several time. And as per my knowledge the black screen problem is happening while running Ghost recon only, So even than also its comes to a Wi-Fi matter and not an additional task overflow the Wi-Fi load or something like that, it could be sort out in an update. In addition, I meant that seriously, Nintendo had started sending people the repair for it. It means they now had get the problem emergence properly and send the repair file via mail. so try to contact them even after updating your problem doesn’t get solved.