Thread: BitTorrent client for nokia X7

BitTorrent client for nokia X7

Hi I have a Nokia X7 and it is too good mobile to use, and really I am satisfied with the one I have, but let me tell you I have bought it before some time only, thus don’t have that much knowledge about the phone and its functionality, but I would like to know about that, I like to surf internet on that, and love to download various things through that, but I found that we cannot download the torrents directly from the mobile, how can we download it then, only through PC? Or is there any mobile client for the same, is yes the please suggest me.

re: BitTorrent client for nokia X7

That’s good as you have very good phone, and it should support the file according to me, but I hope you have tried your best, I have Nokia N95, and in that I had download the software for downloading the torrent files, I didn’t remembered the name, but i am sure that there is a application available for the mobile phone also, I would suggest you that you should search it on the internet you’ll surely get some of the application.

I heard about the application called SymTorrent but I haven’t used it ever yet, but I would suggest you the same, you can download it from the internet. And this is very good as I heard from many people using this application, or you can have utorrentmui, this application is also made for downloading the files from the torrent, and it doesn’t matter through which software you are downloading, you can use any of them.

I would suggest you that you should have a glance at the OVI store also, because at the extent to I know OVI store has too many application in their store, thus hoping the best this would also be included, thus you can download it from there also, otherwise other websites are always there to provide such software’s. but my first recommendation is towards the OVI, because whatever application you download from there, for sure you’ll not get any compatibility issue and after that, all the application would be genuine.

Re: BitTorrent client for nokia X7

first of all I would like to know why you want to download the things from torrent only, because see I would like to tell you that, the site is meant for PC downloading. And it requires too much bandwidth while downloading, thus if you download it from the mobile itself, you won’t get the full speed that you suppose to have rather you can download the same content from the other website also. And for that you can download many software from the OVI store itself for your mobile for downloading the content, through which you’ll get the boost to your existing downloading speed.