Thread: How to sync with Outlook 2011 and BlackBerry Desktop Manager on Mac

How to sync with Outlook 2011 and BlackBerry Desktop Manager on Mac

What is the preparation, otherwise the date, where BlackBerry customers will be capable to synchronize, perfectly, among their Blackberry phones and the innovative Outlook 2011 designed for Mac to be released? It's my sympathetic that the present application, Desktop Manager, does not support that preference up till now. I have perceived sound that users maybe sync by the use of plug-in apps, and if so, which one would be the most excellent, until RIM makes the application or program to synchronize the data.

Re: How to sync with Outlook 2011 and BlackBerry Desktop Manager on Mac

You can make use of the BlackBerry Desktop Software to synchronize your manager information (calendar entries, contacts, tasks, notes, as well as memos) among your BlackBerry Smartphone as well as your Mac. Apple Sync Services functionality should be switched on within Microsoft Entourage otherwise Microsoft Outlook in order to synchronize organizer data. Note: Back up things and information prior to changing a few settings on your Mac.

Research In Motion (RIM) has released the most up-to-date edition of its BlackBerry Desktop Software, version 2.0, for Mac OS. Through this update, it carries numerous functional aspects and they will be accountable for doing your job easier. Simply have a gaze on underneath, you’ll furthermore have the equivalent estimation.RIM has furthermore launched a pleasant device switch aspect, as well — if you’re migrating from one BlackBerry to an additional, it’s at this instant great easy by the use of BlackBerry Desktop Software 2.0.

Please make clear if this is a trouble by means of Microsoft otherwise RIM. In further words, is the latest Outlook 2011 for Mac considered thus it is not SYNCABLE through a Blackberry, otherwise is it the trouble with RIM's Blackberry Desktop intended for Mac. If it's the later, is this somewhat that RIM is operational on, somewhat that has a sensible optimistic result? Otherwise are those of us who want to buy Office 2011 for Mac for the major reason of utilizing it with a Blackberry unlucky? Incidentally, while I speak SYNC I denote the capability to sync the Blackberry not simply with Contacts, except with Calendar, Notes as well as Tasks.

Here is a method to sync your any blackberry device with Mac:
    • Shut the BlackBerry Desktop Manager on your Mac.
    • Launch the Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011.
    • On top of the Microsoft Outlook menu bar, go off to Tools > Sync Services.
    • Choose “Turn on Sync Services for contacts”.

Note: At this moment, synchronization support meant for Calendar, Memo Pad, as well as Tasks is not obtainable inside Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011. Following Sync Services is activated or enabled and the window is closed, a fresh dialog box comes into view confirming that you want to combine your contacts by Apple Address Book as well as MobileMe.

The Missing Sync for BlackBerry application will synchronizes your most significant information as well as data among your BlackBerry as well as Mac. The application is capable to synchronize contacts plus calendars The Missing Sync for BlackBerry dependably syncs contacts as well as calendars, plus even tasks, from BlackBerry phones with iCal, Address Book and Entourage by the use of Bluetooth otherwise USB. The additional features are:
    • Automatic sync by the use of Bluetooth
    • Sync with iPhoto and transfer video
    • Sync iTunes playlists to BlackBerry

Hello, I just got my blackberry bold 9650 and planning to sync with my macbook. Is there any link to read for me to get started or familiar with the process ? I am currently using my Palm Centro and plan to move everything to blackberry if and when I am able to move successfully all data, and same time able to sync regularly ( and with ease or minimum time ) between this blackberry and my macbook. Many thanks for your help. Bert

Quote Originally Posted by trebchu View Post
    Hello, I just got my blackberry bold 9650 and planning to sync with my macbook. Is there any link to read for me to get started or familiar with the process ? I am currently using my Palm Centro and plan to move everything to blackberry if and when I am able to move successfully all data, and same time able to sync regularly ( and with ease or minimum time ) between this blackberry and my macbook. Many thanks for your help. Bert
    You will need to download the BlackBerry Desktop Software for Mac and install it on your macbook, just download it from here. After that just plug your blackberry bold 9650 via usb and sync the phone in your macbook with the given steps on the screen. Hope that helps