Thread: Unable to find the channel icons for Logitech Harmony One remote

Unable to find the channel icons for Logitech Harmony One remote

I am having a harmony remote with me and I am quite happy using it. There has been no problem using it up till now and everything is fine with it. The only problem with it is that I am not able to find the channel icons for my harmony one remote. I checked for some web sited to see if there are any channel icons available or not but I haven’t got any one of them. So does anyone know the solution to this issue? From where can I find the channel icons for my Logitech Harmony One Remote?

Re: Unable to find the channel icons for Logitech Harmony One remote

Even I tried to browse to see if there are any websites that provide this information but was not able to find it. I constantly get some kind of error and I am not able to get the access of those sites. Also I tried various browsers to check if they work or nor but to no avail. There is another web site for icon harmony wherein you can check if it works or not. I am sure that over there the information for this issue will be definitely present.

I think that the issue is due to the server problem and that is the reason why we are not able to view any websites that might provide us with the information. The server is down I hope that someone is looking to setup a new server and provider information for this Channel Icons issue. But I guess that there must be some way wherein the channel icon problem will be solved .

Yes even I completely agree with the previous solution. We actually have to wait till the problem of the server is solved and then only we might get some information about the channel icon. But I would tell yo u that the high resolution channel icons are of great use. Even I got a new Harmony One and started adding channel icons. But I was not quite sure on how to go about the job. So for that reason I wanted some information about it. But now I think that we have to wait a little more.

Thank you for providing me with the solutions. I just went through then and feel that they are really handy to me. I am happy to see that I am not the only one who is facing with this issue. I guess that we actually have to wait for some more time till we get proper information about it. Also I would tell you that even I was adding channel icons and got stuck up in between. So was looking for some kind of help on this issue.

Did you find any yet - has plenty, if there were server peoblems they appear to have been fixed now.