Thread: Dead Pixel problem on Acer laptop

Dead Pixel problem on Acer laptop

The following is the problem. I hope one can help me. Our Acer laptop spins around. Yesterday I had a video viewed on YouTube, and suddenly went off the image. The tone remained. I restarted the laptop once again then, and wanted to back up the drive. The Acer symbol was then, with some pixel problems. And then came the image with the Windows XP because all were so matrix traces in the background, just not green but white. In Safe mode, to not see. In any case, the entire image then disappears and the screen remains scratchy somewhat. What can that be, I mean, the screen itself may be yes, because even in safe mode, As I said, because the matrix traces are indeed not to see. Please, help me :-(

Re: Dead Pixel problem on Acer laptop

Make all things new, that you maybe not for now. Of course it is very difficult to isolate such a problem really, but sometimes you can try the following things:
    • Increase the right-click the desktop and then put down under the screen resolution properties first and then gradually returns.
    • Reinstall if that does not help, then look under Control Panel Hardware Device Manager in your graphics card driver.

Those would be the first ideas that I come to this. Let us know how it goes!

Please check out the exact name of your notebook. With this information, you go to the acer website and search under "Service and Support" under "Driver Downloads" corresponding to your model. Now even select the operating system and download the appropriate video driver there. Reinstall and hopefully this will bring back the good piece on the go. By the way, would be the first update is most likely a BIOS advised. So in the section, sea life as before, and there load BIOS update. This step should be your outdated BIOS run first and then install the video driver.

Try the following, then to connect the laptop to an external monitor. Then restart your laptop as normal. If you encounter the error again, I recommend the graphics card drivers to reinstall. It is also possible that the video card is defective. But rather improbable, since the error does not occur in Safe Mode. You can even make the last known configuration again. This option will also be available when you activate the device when starting the F8 key. Should not all are successful, you may contact me again.

The graphics card is broken. It's easy! If you are driving up in safe mode all the runs in the AGV-mode and this goes some way beyond the normal processor, because needed for imaging since only very little power. Sending to Acer. That works really quite well. Did it with 2 Acer laptops ever carried. Went very quickly both times and each time for free, although I was to blame for a failure even. This is the Graphic Card is broken, can be due to a defective component or from overheating. Laptops generally put on the table and not on your lap or on the covers!!

I would underline again the operating system with all drivers (which can be downloaded from Acer) try to install. It remains then for the error, as I see an error in the graphics card before. Since these usually in the Main Board is integrated, it can not be readily. Replace The best you ask a dealer after that offers a repair service if not then try to approach the virus on your system.