Thread: Nokia C500 issues with the build quality

Nokia C500 issues with the build quality

I recently purchased the Nokia C500 for me and the thing is that I was really happy to have that on the first glance. I thought that it was the best piece after I upgraded the cell phone of mine after 3 Years of long wait. Now when I broke the seal I have seen that all the specifications that were mentioned in this case are present there and when I was using the cell phone then I have noticed some of the build issue with this cell phone and I am completely blank on this. I have seen that the display screen is somewhat tilted and really need to have the words on this. I have also found that the memory card slot cover is also loose. I think that I have already made delay and I will not have the replacement. Is there any chance of getting this fixed?

Re: Nokia C500 issues with the build quality

Well there are, all you have to do is take the cell phone with all the things that were in it to the retailer and ask for the replacement there itself. You will be required to explain the scenario in such a manner that he must believe in you and I think that it is the only chance that we can stand there with. Well that is the only thing that we can hope for and if there would have been some software issue we would have come up with something really important and working in your case.

Take the mobile phone top the retailer and it is not like that you are the first one who has come up with this issue. I am sure that if you will explain the things to the shopkeeper he will really help you in your case. Just give this a try and you will have the things simplified in a much simpler manner. Well this is all that we can suggest with looking at the scenarios here. I am sure that you will have the things simplified in a much better manner.

I have the same issue with the Nokia C600 of mine and the thing is that the dealer is not ready to accept that the mobile phone was from there shop. Now I really cannot have the things explained to him in much better manner. Can you all please tell me a way by which I can have this thing replaced? I have got the cell phone from there and have seen that the Camera of the Cell phone is not that nice and want to have the replacement for that. When I capture the image I have seen that there is some kind of greenish shade that I can see here. Any suggestions.

Well looking at the case of yours I think that your problem is much much different from what the author there has and hence I think that you will have to follow some other alternative. I would suggest you to have the changes in the settings and see if that can help you in the matter. Also in addition to that I would also suggest you to see if you can have the updates for the software that you have on your cell phone I am pretty sure that the updates can also work in the manner that you want the mobile phone to work with. Please do make a post if that worked.

If at all the dealer refuses to make a replacement then I would suggest you to launch a complaint against the dealer to the Nokia and I am sure that they will take good care of the situation then. IN addition to the things that I was suggested you I think you should go with the Reset option in your case. As I think that some times this can help if the issue is related to software itself. First go with the Soft reset and if that does not solve the issue then you can go with the Hard Reset.