Thread: Pc suite for LEPHONE A1

Pc suite for LEPHONE A1

I am using the Lephone A1 mobile phone and i want to take out all the contacts of this phone on my computer system but it did not worked when i connected this phone with my computer system. I have searched for the PC suit for my Lephone A1 but did not found anything on net. So can you guys tell me which pc suit i should use to do this task.

Re: Pc suite for LEPHONE A1

I think LEPHONE A1 is a china mobile phone which does not specifically has any pc suit to connect this phone with the computer system by using an USB connector. I guess you must have got connector with your phone to connect it with your machine. You must search for the pc suit used for china mobile then you might be getting some software which might work for your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have provided the link from where you can download the pc suit for the china mobile phones. This pc suit can work with most of the chine mobile phones but i cannot tell you that this software can work with your phone as well as there are many strange results has been seen on the china phones. But still you must try using this china pc suit to check that your phone works with it or not. Click on the LINK to redirect yourself to the downloading page.

I have seen this on some forum that you need to download the drivers on your computer system for running the pc suit of china mobile phones. I guess you must have downloaded the china pc suit from the provided link in the previous post. That pc suit might not be working on your phone so i suggest you to download the proper drivers on your system and then try to run the same pc suit on your system.

lephone A 1 is really a gud phone, but it has a poor battery life. however the best part is that its compatible with nokia bl 5c battery. and multiple charger pin options.
    and as always chinese mobiles pc suites are not readily available

all the sims work together