Thread: Process 2service.exe always present in task manager

Process 2service.exe always present in task manager

Since I have acquire an internet connection in my computer my computer which is having windows 7 operating system have become very slow I don’t know why it is happening i have also installed and update a new antivirus but the processor speed in task manager is very much higher. Also I have noticed that there are two particular services that are taking a huge amount of memory is there any kind of virus or I have to change my computer parts. Do running many applications on the same computer decrease the speed of the computer deleting this process also not happening.

re: Process 2service.exe always present in task manager

Service.exe is an integral part of windows. It cannot terminate from the task manager. It is required because it run all the .dll extension files from the applications the main problem may be because of downloading updates for windows or some of the operations are been running behind in which you are not aware about. When you are connected to the internet it may be possible that the amount of resource goes high because of usage of web browser and the special add-on that are present in the web browser like Firefox. It would be better you tell me the configuration of your computer or if you are not aware of it then right click on my computers then on properties and let me know the amount of ram used.

The problem is that the process "services.exe" is always been fluctuating from high to low. Also it always happens that if you run a large number of applications the speed is reduced due to more memory used. Finally, the first thing I did when I had this problem is cleaned with C cleaner to clean the registry values, but if the same problem persists. For Malware byte AntiMalware, I had installed 3 days ago and I managed to do an analysis in safe mode which lasted quite some time without finding something special but it does not open and updates fail to do either.

Try changing your interconnection setting and whatever is on higher mode put it on the lower mode and then check if there is providing any difference or else change the antivirus what is currently present may be it may causing the large amount of memory usage because it is always scanning the files so it has to acquire some memory and store in it try to increase your ram to higher version because now-a-days all the applications that are developed require a higher memory usage so if your memory is not sufficient enough then you may face this kind of problem.

You can also download the software which is freeware or paid version task manager specially design to manage the virtual memory in the task manager by killing all the process which are not in use. it is a good practice to remove all the process that are not require at a particular time, for example Firefox consumes a lot of memory that can be resolved by doing some changes in the setting in the Firefox setup like.