Thread: Printmanagement.msc is not starting on Windows 7

Printmanagement.msc is not starting on Windows 7

Currently I am using windows 7 operating system and the problem I am facing is related to the print management console. The problem is that is no longer starting or I should say that it is no longer opening. One more thing MMC is stopped for this thing. I have tried each and every thing that I can do for solving the problem that I am facing but everything is gone in vain. Is there anyone else is facing similar kind of problem or can provide the solution for this thing. Currently I am not having idea what is causing this problem but I need to know the solution for this thing.

Re: Printmanagement.msc is not starting on Windows 7

I think that I am also facing similar kind of issue I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit. When you start the Print Management (printmanagement.msc), the error message: Microsoft Management Console has stopped working. A problem is preventing the proper execution of this program. Close the program. Select (Close Program). The Component Services do not work it correctly. The workplace is a red arrow, and when opened is "Class not registered". If anyone has the solutions for this problem then do not forget to ping because I am also need of the solution this problem.

I think that it is charging time for you; if your console is not working then you need to download the related file from the SkyDrive. Import thing do not forget to double click that thing. If any application crashes again created the Windows error reporting service is a dump (dmp) file in the folder C: \ Localdumps. Download this file (zip beforehand) to your contact SykDrive. I am sure that this will definitely solve the problem that you are facing. If you have any other issue then let me know. I will try to resolve that as soon as possible.

I am having few questions for you have you uninstalled the virtual desktop manager? If not, get that thing done and if do not want to do that then let me know the reason for the same. Try to run this this: Start> Run> msconfig [ENTER]> Boot disable all, and in the services tab all MS services to hide the rest off. Reboot. Gehts. How do you get on it I think that it might be because of some kind of issue? If still you are facing problem then let me know more detail information related to your problem.

I was also facing similar kind of issue and for solving this thing. I have removed the VDM tool. The Printmanagement.msc now works again. I need that time to give notice to correct that. Now for the second and last problem: The Component Services do not work it correctly. The workstation is equipped with a red arrow, and when opening the COM and applications is "Catalog Error: Class not registered error code 80040154". In short if you want to solve the problem that you are facing then it will be better if you follow the same steps.

Thank you for the solution that you all have provided. I have followed all the steps that are suggest in the above reply. First I have downloaded the files that are required for the system. This thing solved my half problem. For resolving the complete issue I have removed the VDM tool from my system and now it is working perfectly. In future if I face any other issue then I will let you know about the same will expect a solution for this thing. Once again thanks for the related reply.