Thread: What makes a windows pc better than a mac?

What makes a windows pc better than a mac?

Hi,
    I want buy computer for high end gamming and using high speed internet and I also work on graphics designing for that I want to buy computer, for that I read the maximum reviews about operating system in the race of operating systems I found windows and MAC computers a head, but I am not able to decide who is the best in between the windows and MAC , but as per my knowledge is Windows is best for gaming, graphics designing and using high speed internet, but I am not able to find What makes a windows pc better than a Mac? Can anyone suggest me solution for that?

Dr. V Guest

Re: What makes a windows pc better than a mac?

I tell you what makes windows is better than MAC
    Yes Mac OS is very pretty operating system, it so nice in looking but looks are not everything for computer, in Mac operating system we can’t use more than windows application and this is a poor thing about the Mac OS. Normal games and common application we able to use on Mac but on Windows you can use any high end game and use all types of application.
    Mac OS is easier to crack in a recent hacking contest but in Windows it’s not possible ay any level, and researcher Dino Dai Zovi had this to say about Windows Vista is better than the Mac
    Microsoft will give the utility to run all type of new languages using security patches that Microsoft's Security Development Lifecycle (SDL). It is common Windows compiler to all languages.

Many people argue that Macs have enough software to keep them going, but this is not fact. But in windows there is no limitation on Windows, Basically every piece of software compatible with Windows. PC has way more choice when it comes to games and any game on a PC will run better then the Mac operating system. Macs have outdated Hardware but in Windows every month we get latest hardware for windows operating system. When you by Mac OS then you have to check which software s are compatible with it but in windows there is no need to check for software just select your hardware for your computer and then run any application on windows. Because of this Windows is better than the Mac.

Mac operating system is incredibly hard to use and completely illogical. But in windows all type users will able to properly work but this is not possible in Mac operating system. Apple charge for miner updates for operating system but in windows there is no charges for updating operating system. There are only charges in windows for when you want to buy new operating system. The new features which are given in these updates are pretty insignificant and none have overhauled the OS. Is it really worth the price tag?

If you try to buy high end gaming computer using Mac OS it will higher price than the Windows will provide the all the things which given by this high end Mac computer at lower price. For that this is good to go for windows instead of Mac OS. All the company and any person who want to make software for windows they can freely developed their application for personal use, but this is not possible in Mac operating system. I think these things are solve your problem.