Thread: Deleting Win32.Worm.Lolol.A virus

Deleting Win32.Worm.Lolol.A virus

My acer aspire laptop started giving me an error message from yesterday when i installed a tiny application on my system. For your information i would like to tell you that my system is installed with the windows 7 operating system. I have installed the quick heal trial version and it does not seems effective in removing this threat. please help me in deleting Win32.Worm.Lolol.A virus

Re: Deleting Win32.Worm.Lolol.A virus

It seems as you have not updated the virus definition of the quick heal antivirus which you are using so i would like to recommend you to update the virus definition in order to get this virus removed from your system. I think that you can remove this threat as soon as you update the virus definition of you antivirus.

As far as i know the quick heal antivirus is worthless to use because it is not very much effective that it can remove the virus from your system. I have use this application personally and found that it is not capable of removing such virus it also makes the system run slow so it would be better if you use a different program.

Hello friends thanks for replying me . I agree with you all that the quick heal antivirus trial version is not effective in removing such viruses so i am looking forward for an antivirus program can you please tell me a good antivirus program which is available freely as well as it will remove the above mentioned virus too.

Try using the Microsoft Security essential program which the microsoft provides freely without any cost it is also a very effective in removing the viruses with which your system seems to have infected. so i have also provided the download link to this follow the link http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ials-vista.htm .

As far as i know thw AVG 9 is available freely and also it is quiet powerful when it comes to virsu removeal so i would like to suggest you to install AVG 9 on our system and then try to upgrade the AVG 9 program. Then simply scan your system using the AVG 9 free antivirus it will remove the virus definitely