Thread: Problem with the Driver Cure

Problem with the Driver Cure

I have been facing a problem of the Adware/browser that i am unable to delete so need your help for the same. Actually i am getting the problem with the Driver cure which is an adware and pop up on every restart of the system. I have tried to delete the same from the control panel Add/remove utility but could not find the same in it. So now help me with this problem.

Re: Problem with the Driver Cure

Hey use the HijackThis this will let you get rid of the same adware that you are facing problem with. Just open the and then to the misc tools section. Here you will find the Uninstall manager click on this to open it up. and there you will find the Add/Remove program click on the program and delete the same. Hope this will work for you/.

Hello, Just go through the process that i am defining which let you free with the Adware problem. Click on the Add/ remove program and the look for "ParetoLogic DriverCure" and after finding it delete it. Now go to the C drive and in the Program File if you find the same folder then delete it also. After that open "HijackThis" and then scan computer for virus. After finding any click on the Fix it button and then restart your system for taking effect of the change

Hay gone through the process define by the 'Shen" and restarted the system. And now the pop up of driver cure is not prompting me for the same. This method help me and now the log file of the Hijackthis is also working properly without showing any thread. So thanks to all for helping with this issue.

If you need to install the ParetoLogic DriverCure which is just like a doctor which provide the prescription of the problem and give you the cure then visit the link given below and help yourself to download same. This tool is for all the driver problems that ail your computer, ParetoLogic DriverCure is just what the doctor ordered.
    ParetoLogic DriverCure

RE: Driver Cure Pop-up

like many others I have been plagued with the dreaded Driver Cure Pop-Up after un-installing the program I installed by accident. Although I am not a Techno-Queen, I am tenacious.

This finally worked for me:
    Click Start, type in "Task Scheduler" in the search bar, select Task Scheduler Library, click on the two annoying scheduled Driver Cure tasks, and then joyfully select "delete" while saying "bwa ha hahah"