Thread: How to share file on the twitter?

How to share file on the twitter?

Hey,

I am the user of the Twitter which is giving me the the problem. I want to share the file on the twitter but the problem is that i don't know how to do the same. After lots of try i came here with my problem to get a solution so that i can share the file on the same. Please help me. Waiting for the reply for the same. Answer must be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Re: How to share file on the twitter?

For sharing the file on the twitter you need to add the service of the FileTwt which is web service provided by the twitter. It allows the user of the twitter to uploading of the file. A file uploading is automatically tweet in the user's twitter account. It also allows the user to send the link to the other file with the help of the message for sharing the file which is private.

Thanks

As above discuss that filetwt can allow us to share the file on the twitter is true in any fact. But for that you have to visit the site of the Filetwt and have to upload them on the web site. After it will ask you about the user name and the password of the Twitter account and mention a little tweet. Now file URL will automatically appended to the tweet provided by you and post it to your account. Now whomsoever want to get this file can click on the link and can access.

Say thanks if you liked the idea

Hi,

You can also try the sharing of the file with the online with lots of file sharing service provider. They even provide more space to share the file and they provide the better functionality without loosing the data. All you have to do is just enter your login id of the twitter account and it will give you the link of that. So search for them and try uploading the file.

Hope this will help you

Hey,

Like the Filetwt which allow the sharing of the file online one more application known as the Twitfile is al;so allow the user to share the file on the twitter.. This allow the user to share the file of the size 200MB which is the best application provided the service like that. It allow the user to enter the character which of the length 110 characters message and the remaining character are used as the file URL. All you have to do is nothing but the enter the ID and the password of the twitter account.

Thank you