Thread: Unable to turn on Dell M1210 due to motherboard

Unable to turn on Dell M1210 due to motherboard

I have purchased a second hand laptop of Dell M1210 it was working well for a day but nowadays there is the problem in the laptop that is I don’t know where is the problem but I think that the problem is in the motherboard and now the laptop was not able to turn on. I was not able to confirm that the LCD, speaker, sound card, processor, system fan, heatsink, and camera are fine, or not. And the main problem is that the laptop was unable to turn on. So can anyone help me for this? Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Unable to turn on Dell M1210 due to motherboard

I think that you have to just do the power Drain procedure and you have to follow the steps:
    • You have to firstly turn off that means you have to disconnect the AC adapter
    • And after that you have to remove the battery and I think that you have to wait for a minute.
    • And after that you have to hold the power button down for about 30 to 60 seconds.
    • And after that you have to reconnect the AC adapter and the battery to the laptop.
    • And after that you have to turn the laptop on.

And I think that this will definitely help you and if the problem is not solved then I think that the option available is the problem is the hardware problem.

I think that the problem is with the external power or I think that the battery won’t work. I think you have to pull the battery and unplug the notebook from external power supply. Hold the power button for 3-5 minutes. Connect everything again to see if it works. If not, your laptop may have a reset button. Would have to put a clip and after that check the manual to know where. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think that the problem is with the power button I think that if there is light on the motherboard then I think that the problem is with the power button. I think that you have to open the cover of the laptop and after that you have to hit the power button and then check that what the problem is. I know mine is very sensitive to temperature. I think you might want to turn the fan off. Clean the fan ports so that air can circulate properly. Shots on mine if I do not keep the fan clean.

I was also having the same problem. I think that the problem is with the dell series and I think that the power jack of the motherboard is having the problem. And I think that you may need to install the new power jack that is on the motherboard. And when you are pushing the power button then does there is the flash button? You have to take the battery out, disconnect the power supply. And after that you have to hold the power button for about a minute. And after that you have to connect it and the see whether it is turning on or not.

I surmise that the situation is with the outside capacity or I surmise that the electric cell won’t work. I think you need to pull the electric cell and unplug the note pad from outer capacity supply. Keep the capacity catch for 3-5 moments. Associate every little item again to see assuming that it works. In the event that not, your laptop might have a reset catch. Could need to put a cut and when that checks the manual to know where. I trust that this will encourage you to take care of the situation.

I think that the problem is with the motherboard I think that there is some internal short of the DC switching circuit. And I think for doing this you may require a new motherboard. And I think that you have purchased it like second hand then you may not have the warranty on the system once you have opened it. I think that you have to give the laptop to the store from where you have purchase it they will check that what is happened.