Thread: MSI VGA control panels & Nvidia drivers

MSI VGA control panels & Nvidia drivers

For my MSI GF4 Ti4600 I am using MSI NVIDIA drivers. I love that MSI control panels which is come among these drivers. I tried installing Nvidia's own drivers, first using Add / Remove to uninstall the drivers from MSI, then on reboot, installing Nvidia drivers. Everything seems fine, but I noticed that the MSI control panels are still there. Is it okay to use the control panels MSI Nvidia drivers? If you have any suggestion on it so please provide.

Re: MSI VGA control panels & Nvidia drivers

If I think about your problem so after reading your problem I assume that you did not get all the MSI drivers out. Same problem had with my one of the best friend and he did the same mistake so that’s way I assuming that you did not get all the drivers out. I want to uninstall the drivers and go into the registry and take away the MSI drivers. I hope, you will go with this solution if it will help you then its ok. Otherwise you can choose any other alternative.

Hello friends, I have the same. 28.32 drivers on now did not install msi drvers, but it works fine. (Msi 8850 64 ti-200) and I have MSI 3d turbo installed might be that got those tabs there? That tabs are MSI information and MSI clock. I cannot download the 30 or 40 drivers in the series. Error says I have no nvarkch 32.dll file. I found the file on a disk of M.E. it will be saved to put in XP and how? Any suggestion if you have then told me.

Well, the way I do it using the Add or Remove Programs and remove "NVIDIA Windows Display Driver." Then, on reboot, install my new drivers. The main thing I was wondering is, MSI boards that come with the drivers from there, working with Nvidia drivers? And if someone knows? How does a whole uninstall MSI Nvidia drivers? With Add and Remove at rest leaves behind the panels of MSI. I hope this information will help you.

I have some question for you and that is how do you uninstall video drivers? Does system go into safe mode? Shock me. Built my own system, but stuff like this scares me. Or you have one another choice that is you can try the detonator destroyer from any official site. It should clean up the nvidia drivers. if it will help you then it is fine and after getting any proper solution post this on the same forum it will help to someone else.