Thread: BBC iPlayer for Sony KDL-40EX710

BBC iPlayer for Sony KDL-40EX710

Well I am afraid that I am not able to find the iPlayer for the TV that am using the television basically that I am having is nothing but the Sony KDL-40EX710 and I purchased this TV recently so I want the BBC iPlayer for this TV so please help out of this situation and then I need the basic way to get it installed the same and see how once I tried and downloaded the same and kept it on the USB and when tried and utilized the same for these LCD then I am not getting the proper effect on the same. So help me out in this issue.

Re: BBC iPlayer for Sony KDL-40EX710

Well what first thing that I want to know from you is that what is the current software on your TV and if the software is facing the issue and it is not taking the same iplayer on the system then you will not able to install the same or use it with the TV. And in this case I want you need to just consult the officials from Sony and then let them help you out from the problem and then you can use the iplayer with the help the officials.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you solve the issue here and I want you to do a check whether the firmware is updated or not and if it is not then see to it that you will be able to get the perfect response from the same and also then you will be able to use the iplayer with the TV. Now what you have to do here is that just update the firmware as soon as possible.

I think that the iPlayer that you are using or have in the USB must not be the proper one and that is the reason why you are able to get the appropriate thing going. So first of all try and download the iPlayer from the proper site which is nothing but the appropriate one and then try to connect the USB and use the same. I hope that you will get the appropriate support from the same and will be able to watch movies or listen radio.

Well here I want you to just take the TV to the Sony service centre and then you need to tell them the actual problem which you are facing and I hope that you will be able proper response from them and also the TV will then be able to use the iPlayer. I am sure that once you place the complaint they will cooperate with you and also will tell you that what is wrong with the same and also will provide the appropriate solution.