Thread: Sony Vaio FZ11E video card not functioning properly

Sony Vaio FZ11E video card not functioning properly

I am using the Sony Vaio FZ11E laptop from last couple of months and the laptop was really doing well on the system but the thing is that from last few days I guess my video card is not working well I mean in am not able to play the latest video game at its best. The games are installed properly and also they starts well but when I am planning to go far in the game then the pixels are not proper and also the game lags too.

Re: Sony Vaio FZ11E video card not functioning properly

Well the problem that you are facing here is the one due to the laptop or the video card it might be due to the game also. Actually there are games which needs high configuration and I guess they are not compatible with the system that you are using. Now what I want you to do here is that install only those games on the system which are compatible to the system and also will give you the exciting game play. I hope that it will help you out for the same.

The first thing here what you have to do here is that just see whether the video driver are properly installed on the system or not because maximum times the users are blaming the game or the video card. But I want you to do one thing that is nothing but try and install the latest video drivers which are updated. I hope that installing the updated one will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are getting.

I hope that problem is not major for the laptop because upgrading a graphic card or installing the graphic card needs the best support from the laptop too. I mean if you are installing the latest graphic card on the system then see how things goes for you. Actually because installing the graphic card I want you to just see whether the one that you are using is the appropriate one and also compatible to system of yours or not.

I have gone through the problem that you are getting and according to me the problem is not the unique one and many users are always getting the same so what I want you to do here is that just try and consult the officials of Sony and then you need to install them on the system I am sure that the officials of sony will help you out in this and will give you the maximum cooperation needed and I guess you will be able to resolve your problem.