Thread: AOC Envision L32W861

AOC Envision L32W861

I'm looking for one or television. But there's a hope to improve some problems that you can help me with. By the AOC TV, cant to find any good critics in the television or the company. I know that it makes anticipate monitors decent but I bevel to find nothing solid on the TV. And for the Toshiba it seems that there is some problems of color and HDMI problems? I have read through the positioning of the series 500u and is where I have the information of my. Any information on anyone of the televisions or the opinions would be helpful. Toshiba also doesn't since the rationing resistance worry's a little with me.

Re: AOC Envision L32W861

The AOC 861 television series is our newest for 2008. The 861 series provides the best picture and sound quality ever offered by AOC. In addition, the 861 series is also the best looking with a slim bezel design and piano-black finish. The 32" is great for a bedroom, family and living room. With inputs such as HDMI for the best connectivity and NTSC/ATSC tuners with Clear QAM for high definition signal reception you'll be ready for the 2009 digital TV revolution.

My parents bought 32av500u to me. It is a good TV. It is not the greater image. It is not as good as the Regza line. My conjecture is that the same group like the certificate of aerial operator even can use. I also had one paid attention to the certificate of aerial operator, and has commentaries decent. So I suppose that what I am saying, is that if the price is close, to obtain the Toshiba, if no, to obtain the certificate of aerial operator. I do not believe that there is much difference enters that rank of price both.

Yes! I know that by the price of the decent TV. Or something not very to spectacular. I I am a university student and I want something to put in my room and to enjoy the money. I can say to the difference by the form in which the highest price of the television and a smaller price and the difference is when i to play in any television. But as well as a comparison of the form in which both. thank you very much again!