Thread: stuck at dell laptop splash screen

stuck at dell laptop splash screen

My friend is having a Dell Laptop which is bought just few months back & now he & his laptop are stuck at the Bios screen whenever he starts computer the computer gives splash screen & hangs there. It is not giving any kind of error... Does anyone know what the problem is about...??? Can anyone help me out....!

Re: stuck at dell laptop splash screen

If you are using a USB keyboard and mouse, try unplugging and reconnecting them after booting process is complete. Once your computer starts working we can find out as why your laptop was freezing.

try going into the bios by pressing Del or F10. If possible to move into the bios then problem is nothing just restart your computer & read all thing on the computer screen it is giving somewhere in middle it might be giving some error finding the error just post what error it is giving. & to proceed from that screen it might be giving some key to load your windows. Hope this help you...!

I hope it is the floppy drive that might have flashed the Bios. Try Flashing the Bios using Floppy Drive. OR it might be Motherboard creating the problem.. Have you tried booting it through bootable disk.. I will ask you to call Dell & ask for service. It will be solved by them.