Thread: Any plans of broadband connection in marathahalli

Any plans of broadband connection in marathahalli

The title says it all so do you all have any idea about it and if you are having some idea then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Well right now I am in stuck with very limited features and they are tata connections, bsnl not so good here. What other options do you have in your mind so that you can suggest me something on the same. Is railwire good connection to go with? suggest me something on that guys I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on these, do let me know what are your takes on these?

Re: Any plans of broadband connection in marathahalli

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    The title says it all so do you all have any idea about it and if you are having some idea then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Well right now I am in stuck with very limited features and they are tata connections, bsnl not so good here. What other options do you have in your mind so that you can suggest me something on the same. Is railwire good connection to go with? suggest me something on that guys I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on these, do let me know what are your takes on these?
    Go with anything but don’t g with the airtel broadband since I have used it and it is not worth at all, that’s what I think here, I have complained to them about the poor service and hence I have aksed them to return the money back and I am waiting for them to return the money back as soon as possible.

See railwire is a good option to go with the places that you are staying as such we haven’t received any complaints from that place over railwire. So it has already been setup there and working really well. So you can go ahead with that connections, some other isps like reliance bsnl and airtel have come up there but I don’t find anything interesting in that, that’s what I want to say here. so my advise for you would be to go with the railwire that would be a better option for sure, that’s what I want to say here. revert back to me as if with which connection would you like to go with.

Tata photon is usually good but not there at that place I mean so better not go with that connection to just warn you, so better don’t go with the tata photon connection, that’s what I want to say here. railwire is good you can go with that one as well and yes bsnl does provides some descent service out there so you can check out for sure.

Its been almost 2 months since I have booked a airtel broadband connection there and I have still not received any kind of connection there, don’t know what airtel people are thinking on these matter and hence what I want is that the connection to be regained as soon as possible, the faster the connection nthe better will be the option for me that’s what I want to say here. I have complained to the airtel officials about this and hence want it connected as soon as possible but nobody is bothered to help me in the connection, don’t know what’s the problem with everyone. Now they are forcing me to make a complain in the consumer forum as soon as possible which I will be doing soon, if the connection does not gets established soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    At my place reliance broadband is doing a fair job and I have no issues with it so if you all are planning to go with it then you can go ahead with that one as soon as possible. So that’s what I am saying here.

Yes the problem with the reliance broadband is that it is very much limited to the place where it is and nothing else matters for it. That’s what I want to say here, so its connection is limited to the place and not overall. So going with the reliance broadband connection is a ok option, that’s what I feel here. I am going with the wi max option by tata indicom and it is doing a fair job for sure. That’s what I am saying here. so you can try out with the option that I have suggested you.

Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue so thanks a ton for the same, that’s what I am saying here. Well I received lot of options from you all and what I want to say is that it had made me think of with what decision should I go ahead? I will surely think about the same and then jump on some conclusion for sure, that will be worth trying on the same. anyways I will surely be reverting back to you when I am done selecting some options to finalize to.