Thread: different broadband plans of different broadband company in Mumbai

different broadband plans of different broadband company in Mumbai

Recently I took admission in F.Y.Bsc. I.T. in Thakur college. In F.Y BSc IT professors gives so much assignment works and every month a new project. completion of all these works every day I have to spend 5 to 6 hrs in Cybercafé. It’s too costly for me but college work is also important. So I decided to take broadband internet plan for my own pc. Somewhere in newspaper there is an article about broadband plans five network solution in that they were introduce some broadband plans
    1. Unlimited 300kbps at Rs 800 per month. Data transfer is 4GB at 300kbps 11 to 9 am in weekdays and Sunday free data transfer for 1 month
    2. 400MB at 256 kbps for Rs 250 per month.
    3. 2Gb for Rs 350 per month at 80kbps 11 to 9 am in weekdays and Sundays free

So friend please help me I don’t know what is all these. Please explain me all this thing.

Re: different broadband plans of different broadband company in Mumbai

This is nothing but a three different broadband plan of different-different broadband internet providers. The first plan is deals with reliance broadband internet connection. Second plans deal with Tikona broadband internet connection. And third plan is deal with TATA docomo broadband internet connection. It’s your choice to choose one of the plans of the internet providers broadband companies. I will suggest you to take reliance broadband connection because they will give unlimited usage at Rs 800 per month. Just a simply plan not any headache terms and condition. I hope you can afford this plan.

This five network solution is nothing but it is a solution of internet question. In this article they are telling about plans of broadband connection of different-different broadband companies. In these plans you have to choose which internet companies provide good signals in your locality. If you want unlimited plans then you can go for the first plan if you want limited usage but speed should be normally then you can go for second plan, this plan is introduce by tikona broadband company. This company is new in Mumbai and I have read about this company this company signal is not so good so I will suggest you that go for only first and third broadband plan.

All these are data usage plan of different-different broadband companies. you can choose any plan out of these three but I will suggest you don’t go for the second plan because this plan is introduce by anew broadband company. And its review is also not so good. If you want reliable and constant speed then take the Tata broadband internet connection. I have read reviews of this company this company are always ahead for their customers and gives a good service to their customers.

If you are wishing to go for 3rd plan this plan is introduce by Tata docomo broadband connection. This plan is good but not suitable for your work. Because you need a high speed internet and more data usage or unlimited usage then you can take plan 599. In this plan data usage is unlimited and you have to Rs 599 per month provided speed up to 512 kbps. They will give all the service which you need like if you want to connect 2 pc they will provide you LAN and setup is done by them only. It speed is constant in any obstacles like heavy raining.