Thread: How to get the good and cheap internal CD-drive?

How to get the good and cheap internal CD-drive?

hi i have computer but unfortunately the CD has crack on the CD-Rom so after i unable to use that so i required a cheap and good internal CD-Rom. that i saw some of the CD-Rom from some site.so please recommend me that which i can get the better one?

Re: How to get the good and cheap internal CD-drive?

you might be want a low rate CD-drive. when i want this CD-drive every time i go to the website which i can able to get a second hand sata CD-drive and also check the low quality range CD-drive and after then i decide to go new egg site that which i want to go for better price product.

what are thinking about the cheap drive? so does you want a DVD or CD drive. might be you go for the Blue Ray that you may be get at cheap rate or also you get a warranty for that around three years. because i spend so many of the money on the CD/DVD drive.

hi i am also having the same issue about the CD-ROM so i don't have that much money that i can buy from the asus new Cd-drive so it better for me to buy a old one and also which have left warranty for the Cd-drive. so i just looking for the shop where i get the cheap rate Cd-drive.some days have been left that i unable to get any of the drive i required on urgent base so please help i appreciate for you help?

hi i want to suggest you that don't think for the bugs if you take the cheap rate CD-drive so take the suggestion from the hardware sometime what happen when you buy that Cd-drive is working fine but after someday it might not read you CD or might be not able to copy from the Cd-drive that which i am facing that issue only when i thought that i have less bugs i go to buy for the second cheap Cd-drive which is not worked for the 20 days also after when i go to the shop for repair they told me their is no warranty for that you want to pays the amount for repairing.

hi i bought the drive at second hand for my PC, and that have the ability to play the blue ray disc which is great drive so since it can be include all the best software from this disc drive, so tried burn a disc a CD that also working fine and the clarity will be great so i just want to suggest you that go on amazon so might you get better CD-drive then me.

hi i had been bought a second hand cheap internal CD-drive from the Greek.so it working fine for the two weeks now i am having the issue on the CD-drive that is not reading any of the CD, so can please recommend me that this can be replaced or not?