Thread: External Hard disk for Sony Vaio laptop

External Hard disk for Sony Vaio laptop

Recently last week I bought a brand new Sony Vaio laptop. Its storage memory is 320GB. In just 1 week only I have stored Sony many movies and songs, because of this my hard disk is become full. So I decided to buy a new external hard disk of around 1 TB or 2TB. So friends I need your help in this problem. Problem is that I don’t have much information about external hard disk. So can any suggest which external hard disk is suitable for my Sony Vaio?

Re: External Hard disk for Sony Vaio laptop

If you talk about ten years ago when people heard that 2TB can connect to your computer, there head would have detonated. Two terabyte it’s really scary amount of data. Yet there are now thousands of manufacturers who are producing 2 TB hard disk i.e. externally or internally. When I searched on internet about best manufacturer company who is producing External hard disk. I found so many companies but one company attracted to me is Seagate FreeAgent Desk.

Recently I bought a Seagate external hard disk. This is a manufacturer who never disappointed to their client regarding about complaint of their product. Really you can trust to this company because they produce a fine product. Talking about his new product launch Seagate FreeAgent Desk which is deal with external hard disk. First you will get attracted with its design and finishing look. It’s got brushed- metal finish and a fine sleek design. This hdd is look like a Mac, rather than a PC. it performance is better than compare to other external hard disk.

If your are decided to buy a new External hard disk then please don’t go with Seagate free Agent Desk hard disk. In fact its performance is quite same as all the other USB 2.0 hard disk in our tested. The manufacturer of FreeAgent desk has made unnecessarily big in size. We are always prefer to get all this device in square and free of useless extra bits, no matter how much they sleek. The FreeAgent desk can be side- mounted because of its amazing cheap plastic stand.

Well friend I prefer you that you can buy any company external hard disk. But stay away from the Western Digital. Don’t buy that company hard disk because last week I bought this Western digital external hard disk and till yet I’m facing lot of problem when I’m using it. I tell you stay away from the Asian and Japanese brands because now a days to beat their competitors they are producing cheap quality product. It’s your choice what brand you want to buy, but remember one thing if hard disk fail, then I going to be loss complete data.

According to me I prefer FREECOM HARD DRIVE XS 3.0 for your laptop. This hard drive is available in 1TB, 1.5TB, 2TB and 3TB size. Its interface is USB 3.0 which allows him transfer the data at high speed to the next level. This latest USB standard allows data to transfer speed up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It’s mean that now you can copy more large file in just times. This hard disk comes with environmental friendly with “green button” software. This software reduces power consumption, which means that this hard drive will save your money. It is world smallest external hard disk. It is sleek and ultra silent hard drive.