Thread: Computer switch off automatically when gaming start

Computer switch off automatically when gaming start

I have a computer which i am using from last three years. But now i am facing some problem with my computer. When i start to play gaming on my computer that time it automatically switch off. I try this number of time but every-time same problem take place. There is no any problem while installing game on my computer but i can't play any single game on my computer. How can i solve this problem? Please help me to solve this problem?
    Last edited by Gudakesha; 01-11-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Re: Computer switch off automatically when gaming start

I think first you have to check your monitor setting. If there is a any problem in your monitor setting then it gives error while performing high resolution operation. So first check your monitor setting. To check your monitor display setting first click on Start then click on setting. Go to control panel. Click on Display option. now you can change your display setting as per your requirement. Then restart your computer and then check your problem.

You have a graphics problem with your computer system so you have a to add graphics card in your system. Check your graphics property and check your motherboard compatibility with other hardware devices. Add graphics card which is supportable in your computer system. Add it on a PCI-EXP slot and then check your game run properly or not in your computer system.

I think you have a problem in your computer hardware. If any hardware doesn't support properly to your system then also this type of problem take place. So reassemble your computer. Check each and every hardware performing properly or not. If there is a any fault in your computer hardware then replace that hardware. If your not able to solve your problem then call hardware person and tell him your problem. He will help you to solve your problem.

I have old computer configuration in your computer system so because of that you are facing this type of problem. You have to upgrade your computer system as per your requirement. But i think if you are going to upgrade it then you have to pay more amount. As per my opinion you have to purchases new computer system for better performance and result.