Thread: When you send a print job it prints a blank page

When you send a print job it prints a blank page

Whenever I sent a print job to the printer, it only prints a blank page I am unable to rectify the cause of this. I have tried doing the same thing with another computer connecting the same printer and it works perfectly OK. Where is the actual problem? Is it related to my computer solely or something else?

Re: When you send a print job it prints a blank page

Printing a blank page is a proof that the printer's mechanical mechanisms is working properly, so you don't worry about the printer. However the main reason for getting the blank page is:

- There is no image on the drum.
    - There is no toner on the image.
    - The printer has not enough charge to pull the image onto the paper.

I had a similar problem with a new printer. I contacted the support team and they said me that its because of the bad laser component in the printer. I returned my printer to them and they replaced it and solved the problem. Since then I never faced this kind of problem again. I suppose even you should contact the support team and get their help. Its however strange that you can use the same printer on another computer, but still the support team will help them in the matter.

I suppose this a separator page that you have printed. There are some printers who have this kind of features. It is printed at the end of each print job in order to separate the two consecutive printing jobs given by a user. It helps many a times if the same printer is used by a lot of users, basically for office use. Just don't worry and wait for your print. Go to Printer and Faxes, right click on your printer and select "Properties". Now look for a setting called a "separator page". If it is enabled and if you don't want it then disable it.