Thread: Logitech 8k89 webcam drivers

Logitech 8k89 webcam drivers

A friend gave me his webcam but did not find the CD-ROM installation, the webcam did not make work. I can not find drivers on the internet and therefore I can not use. I'd like to know if there is a universal webcam driver or if there is another solution to my problem . This is a Logitech 8k89 webcam. Thanks in advance.

Re: Logitech 8k89 webcam drivers

Logitech 8k89 webcam are Plug and Play (PnP or plug 'n play for short) means literally "plug and play". It is a standard that was developed to simplify hardware detection and installation. It is based on the following fact: The cards contain a Plug & Play BIOS that will provide a unique number (referring to the material) when starting the computer and show him the resources he needs to assign. Loading the operating system, the BIOS will provide this information to the OS (operating system must be the standard plug and play as well) that will determine the driver to use.

Logitech sites which lists a lot of drivers. This site has also implemented a search tool hardware drivers (from the site my config) That works with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox:
    * Detect your equipment
    * Click on "Start Detection" and accept the ActiveX control.
    * The search engine Google. An efficient query can suffice: driver "reference material" "manufacturer" "operating system"

You need to have something other than these references, if you do not find the exact model, click and select your webcam, then "download" the file will be saved in the location of your choice (default desktop), you can just install it. You need to install "TWAIN / VFW / Direct Show Driver" also for good view.

You need to open a command prompt from the menu Start. To extract the driver files, type the following command at the prompt, then press ENTER: expand <CAB FILE NAME> -F: * <Destination>. To the driver waiting for installation Plug and Play or Add Printer Wizard, use the utility pnputils as described in the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 937793 . The staging and the installation of driver packages by using the PnP Utility (Pnputil.exe) Windows Vista.

You need to use SpyWebcam can view a webcam on the Web and conduct video surveillance. Includes an alarm SMS, fax, mail, phone calls, FTP, audio, print, image and video capture with sound, scheduler.
    • Detection multi-zone and multi-forms.
    • Capture images in JPEG format and video with sound (if micro).
    • Alarm SMS, fax, mail, phone calls, FTP, audio, print, image and video capture with sound.

Fake Webcam software also Use a webcam to simulate and play prerecorded videos on your usual instant messaging (Yahoo, MSN, AOL, ICQ, etc.) while you chat. It can send images from one or more videos to all your IM windows at once. You do not need a webcam to use.