Thread: Hl2.exe is crashing because of shaderapidx9.dll

Hl2.exe is crashing because of shaderapidx9.dll

I am a big fond of Counter Strike. I am using Steam to play this particular game on the computer of mine. well whenever I am trying to play this particular game on the computer of mine the hl2.exe did not seems to start at all on the computer of mine. I have serarched on the Google to get the solution but there was nothing which can I used to fix the matter of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Hl2.exe is crashing because of shaderapidx9.dll

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to know answers of the below mentioned questions. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed the latest version of DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer? Answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours. you have to click on the Start button and go for Run where you have enter ‘localgroup administrators NetworkService /ADD’ in to Run and press enter from the keyboard. This particular solution would be useful to fix the all the hl2.exe crash issue. So you should try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

In order to fix the matter of yours I am suggesting following thing which you should try and fix the matter of yours.
    You have to create the txt file and put the following line in that particular file.
    Code:
    net stop winmgmt

pause

c:

cd c:\windows\system32\wbem

rd /S /Q repository

regsvr32 /s %systemroot%\system32\scecli.dll

regsvr32 /s %systemroot%\system32\userenv.dll

mofcomp cimwin32.mof

mofcomp cimwin32.mfl

mofcomp rsop.mof

mofcomp rsop.mfl

for /f %%s in ('dir /b /s *.dll') do regsvr32 /s %%s

for /f %%s in ('dir /b *.mof') do mofcomp %%s

for /f %%s in ('dir /b *.mfl') do mofcomp %%s

mofcomp exwmi.mof

mofcomp -n:root\cimv2\applications\exchange wbemcons.mof

mofcomp -n:root\cimv2\applications\exchange smtpcons.mof

mofcomp exmgmt.mof
    you should rename the .txt file to the .bat file. After doing the same you have to run the bat file on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the DirectX and video card drivers which you have installed on the computer. Well I recommend that you have to simply visit the official website and you have to download and install the latest version of the Graphic card driver as well as DirectX on the computer of yours. Once you have installed the same on the computer of yours you have to restart the computer of yours.

Well I am suspecting that there is a bug issue in the game. You have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to the developer of the game. You have to include all the information which is associated with the issue which you are getting and the hardware configuration of the computer. The developer of the game would find out the bug from the code of the game and fix the same.