Thread: My pc keep crashing while playing Wow

My pc keep crashing while playing Wow

Hey guys out here I have problem while playing wow game, the machine keeps on crashing and I have to reboot again and again, can anyone suggest what the problem is? Please let me know as soon as possible. Is there any problem with computer hardware or software? I was told that my CPU was not fit for the game. What should I do? Do I have to upgrade it? If yes than what will be best suitable for me?

Re: My pc keep crashing while playing Wow

You have asked a most common question that everyone asks. The solution for this is that you could replace the CPU or you can upgrade it. But by doing it so make sure the motherboard is compatible enough so that you can play your games without any interruption. You need 250gb hd, AMD Athlon X2 260 Regor 3.2GHZ CPU, 4gb DDR3 Trip channel and BIOSTAR A770E3 AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard along with HIS H467QR1GH Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Video Card.

Amd Athlon(tm),mmx,3dnow~1.2ghz Oh my God its very much outdated. And what version of WOW are you trying to play? The reason for your computer getting restarted again and again is that it is not getting enough requirements. It requires a 1.3Ghz CPU at least and that is bare minimum for 15FPS. Don’t take more chances with your CPU as it is too old it may crash permanently so it’s better you upgrade it first and then continue playing it.

Your computer is getting restarted not an issue, your pc can still run WOW. I think it is a software issues in your case. You need to update each and every driver including your BIOS, chipset, video card, audio card and if this also doesn’t work than update your OS. Than reinstall your game. And then try to play the game, it should work. If it does not work than you definitely need to update your current configuration.

Hey I also faced the same problem as you are doing but I faced this problem while playing Geforce 6800. The problem was with the graphics card. I think you would also be having the problem in graphic card only. But note that it’s not the card itself, but the main problem is with drivers. The WHQL drivers and most BETA drivers from NVIDIA don’t work properly. Hey it don’t work well when you switch the Anisotripic Filtering settings ON, switch this off it will stop locking your pc.