Thread: Router D-Link WBR 1310

Router D-Link WBR 1310

I bought a router D-Link WBR 1310 and I have access to the Internet as soon as I add my router

I go to the configuration of the router, I can ping through the config but I can not access the internet.

Someone could tell me all the settings for the router for the PC's network card

Thank you in advance

Re: Router D-Link WBR 1310

You are connected with wireless or wired?

You got what Internet provider?

You Xp or Vista?

The first thing to do that many people do not know is to completely close the computer and the modem to your ISP, if Videotron with telephony, there is a hole in the back of the modem to a reset, it is necessary that the router is disconnected during this operation, then when the lights of the modem indicates that it is OK (it depends on the modem so I can not confirm any cases) lights on the router (plug wire rear) wait for about 3 minutes (I have the same route and it takes a long time start) then start your computer with a wire connected to the router (configuration must be done with wire mode), then it should have access Internet and you can configure the Internet, if Sympatico with a regular modem, you must ask the router to connect pppoe in with your user name (starts at B1xxxxx in general) and password associated with the Internet account, where do, it works nickel attention some Sympatico modem themselves establish the connection I do not know them all but I have seen a model with its own address configuration in this case we should not touch the mode of pppoe router because the modem is already make that connection, in this case, it should be Internet service with dynamic IP assignment and everything should be configured alone.

Dr. V Guest

Have you used the Wizard assistant for the first configuration of the router?

Once all connect you try to restart the modem and then the computer if it will connect?