Thread: Java ME SDK 3.0 Fatal Error : 123

Java ME SDK 3.0 Fatal Error : 123

Sun has released version 3 of the SDK for Java Micro Edition. This version 3 contains two main toolkits for developing in Java ME:
    * Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 for VCT
    * Sun Java Toolkit 1.0 for CDC
    These two toolkits were previously independent. In addition, the SDK comes with a database of more than 800 terminals. But the database have implementable Fatal Error : 123. Please help.

Re: Java ME SDK 3.0 Fatal Error : 123

If you are upgrading the SDK from a previous version, back up all configuration files and those safety rules before proceeding. Once the upgrade completed, it may be necessary to restore or reconfigure these files because they may have changed during the upgrade process. Verify the syntax of new files before restoring the original files because the format or options files may have changed.

To run the SDK, you must install the correct versions of all |libraries required by the SDK, 32 or 64 bits. In RHEL4, 64-bit versions of packages are available in group Compatibility Arch Support. You can use the RPM to verify the versions of packages installed by adding the option |- queryformat "% (NAME).% (ARCH) \ n" to the RPM command. For example:
    Code:
    Home / username: rpm - queryformat "% (NAME).% (ARCH) \ n"-q libstdc + +
    libstdc + +. x86_64
    libstdc + +. i386

If you change the PATH environment variable as described below, this will replace all the Java executables present in the path. After installing the SDK, you can run a tool by typing its name at the shell prompt with a filename as argument. You can set the path to a tool by entering it each time before the name of the tool. For example, if the SDK for Linux is installed in / opt/ibm/java2-i386-50/bin, you can compile a file named myfile.java by entering the following command at a shell prompt:
    Code:
     / Opt/ibm/java2-i386-50/bin/javac monfichier.java

The tool java launches a Java application by starting the Java Runtime Environment and loading a given class. The virtual machine searches for the initial class (and other classes used) at three locations: the path to the class begins, the installed extensions and the path to the user class. The arguments added after the name of the class or JAR file are transmitted to the main function. The command javaw is identical to java, but it is not associated console window. Use the command javaw when you do not want a prompt window appears. If the launch fails, the program launch javaw displays a dialog box containing an error message.

JavaME SDK 3.0 brings together in one two toolkits for Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 CDLC (designed for entry-level phones ) and Sun Java Toolkit 1.0 for CDC (for the high-end phones ) . Until now, these Toolkits were independent of each other . But that's not all. The SDK also includes development functions for Blu - ray, as well as technology JavaFX for creating rich web interfaces.