Thread: Bridge CS4 and Web Gallery upload - blank page issue

Bridge CS4 and Web Gallery upload - blank page issue

I bought Photoshop CS4 and uninstalled the CS3 worked just fine . And here I have a problem: the changes I make on photos take time before they appear on the screen, for example if I take the pencil and I draw the pattern is shifted, ie it is half a second to appear . It's very annoying that bad sync. I upload Web Gallery but the page will blank. This can irritated me. Please help. Thank in advance.

Re: Bridge CS4 and Web Gallery upload - blank page issue

I never had this problem before also , and yet it is eight years I use Photoshop. That since my Windows 7, I do not know if this is related . For myself , I have been in Control Panel> Display , Change Display Settings > Advanced Settings > Color Management > ICC profile I chose sRGB IEC61966 -2.1 . > is the set as default profile > then profiles : How my settings with system defaults .
    A quick restart of the screen in case, it worked.

Check the steps:
    # Choose File > Save As and select Photoshop EPS in the list of formats .
    # In the EPS Options dialog box , select the options to your liking , then click OK.
    # Creates a low-resolution image to be displayed in the target application . Choose TIFF to share an EPS file on Windows and Mac OS. An Overview 8 -bit color , while a preview is a bit black and white and uneven . The survey produced an 8-bit file larger than the preview a bit ( see also Depth).
    # Determines the mode of transmission of image data to a PostScript output device . The encoding options are described below .

Web tools facilitate the creation of Photoshop elements for your web pages or the release of complete web pages in predefined or custom formats .
    * Use layers and slices to create Web pages and interface elements of web pages .
    * Use layer comps to test different compositions of pages or export variants of a page .
    * Create rollovers or text button , called transformations mouse to import them into Dreamweaver or Flash .
    * Create Web animations with the Animation panel , and then export them as QuickTime files as images or animated GIFs (see Creating animated images).

Photoshop has many tools for creating images of transformation by mouse :
    * Use layers to create images of primary and secondary. Create content on a layer , then duplicate the layer and edit it to create similar content while maintaining alignment between layers . When you create a rollover effect , you can change the style , visibility or position of the layer, adjust color and tone or apply filter effects ( see Duplicating Layers).
    * You can also use layer styles to apply effects , such as a cache of color , drop shadow , glow or emboss , the main layer . To create the two images of a rollover , select Layer Style , disable it, then save the image in each state ( see Effects and Layer Styles).

Web graphics formats can be either bitmap ( raster ) or vector images. The bitmap formats ( GIF , JPEG , PNG and WBMP ) are dependent resolutionThis means that the dimensions of the bitmap, and eventually its quality, will vary depending on monitor resolution . The vector formats ( SVG and SWF ) , meanwhile, are resolution independent and can be scaled without any loss in image quality . The vector formats can also include data from pixelation. Only Adobe Illustrator allows you to export from the Save As dialog box for the Web and devices to SVG and SWF formats.