Thread: How to create XSL in XML

How to create XSL in XML

Hi all,

I am working a project on Internet development. My works is more and more information on access to the Internet, information exchange, retrieval, preservation and re-use and other urgent needs to make this the most commonly used HTML markup language has become increasingly stretched. I heard that XSL will helped me more for fast work. Can anybody suggest me how to create XSL in XML. Thanks.

Re: How to create XSL in XML

You need to choice model statement to extract data from XML, is a simple method of obtaining data, which has a select number of tag attributes, select the XML node in a specific named data.

Code:
    <xsl:for-each>
    <author>
    <name> abc </ name>
    <name> qwe</ name>
    <name>fre</ name>
    </ author>
    You have to read the names of these three authors, is one by one according to "author / name" method to read the do, they can have multiple occurrences of this name. To right, XSL provides a programming language such as the nature of the statement: <xsl:for-each>

Code:
    <xsl:for-each select="author/name">
    </ xsl: for-each>
    it can only select a specific XML tags, you can also choose a certain category of the same tag, which we call node set.

How to create XSL in XML

You can use <xsl:value-of> by XSL in XML. <xsl:for-each> mode only select the node does not remove the value of the node is like a monkey climbing a tree is just one of the branches, then use <xsl: value-of> picking "fruits of victory" bar. Code are listed below :

Code:
    <xsl:value-of select="pattern"> extract the value of the node

Re: How to create XSL in XML

XSL template will be refined as the design of XSL templates one by one, and finally either of templates assembled into a complete XSL; like boats and container, we are not all one piece of cargo to stack up, but rather installed in their respective containers, and then stack the containers on board will be together. They method allows you to start to consider the overall design of the entire XSL, and then some form of refined into different modules, and then the specific design of these modules, finally putting them together, so that would combine macro-and micro-line it principled, standardized demand.

How to create XSL in XML

The first to introduce the syntax of XSL elements <xsl:if> structure:

Code:
    <xsl:if expr="script" language="language" test="pattern123">
    expr is the scripting language expression that evaluates to "true" or "false"; if the result is "true", and through the test, then display its contents in the output
    language is expr attribute type of a scripting language expression, its value with the HTML tags SCRIPT value of the LANGUAGE attribute the same as the default for the "JScript".
    test is a source data for test conditions.

How to create XSL in XML

We studied the XSL elements <xsl:if>, have been through tests to determine the value of XML data in different output forms, I wonder if you tried not, in fact <xsl:for-each> can also be partially achieved <xsl: if "function, but sometimes, we hope to test multiple conditions, the same data at the same time, according to different conditions, the output corresponding results. Of course, we can use if, if we only if it is available. Fortunately, we have a better option, that is to use <xsl:choose>. Check an reply.