Thread: Is jQuery is best Js frameworks

idea Is jQuery is best Js frameworks

Hi all,

I am a web programmer on java. I am used many java tools and which is very convenient and can save a lot of development time. But the new tool that is jQuery, I do not have idea about this. I think, this is excellent Js frameworks. Can any body have any idea. Please suggest.

Is jQuery is best Js frameworks

JQuery which are more well-known Prototype, YUI, jQuery, mootools, Bindows as well as domestic JSVM frameworks, through these JS framework applied to our projects from design and enables programmers to write complex applications for JS feed, the focus turned to the functional requirements rather than implementation details, thereby improving the project development speed. check and reply.

Query is the second prototype after another excellent Javascript framework. It is by John Resig created in early 2006, and it helps simplify the JavaScript and Ajax programming. Some people use such a metaphor to compare the prototype and jQuery: prototype like Java, but jQuery just as ruby. It is a simple and fast and flexible JavaScript framework that lets you on your web page simple operation documents, handle events, to achieve special effects for Web pages and add Ajax interactions. I suggest you to use this. Best of luck.

JQuery have the full feature that explained below:
    # Code is concise, easy to understand semantics, learning fast, rich document.
    # jQuery is a lightweight script, its code is very compact, the latest version of the JavaScript package is only 20K or so.
    # jQuery supports CSS1-CSS3, and basic xPath.
    # jQuery is a cross-browser, and it supports browsers including IE 6.0 +, Firpfox 1.5 +, Safari 2.0 +, Opera 9.0 +.
    # JQuery can be easily expanded for other functions.
    # JS code and HTML code to be able to completely separate, easy to code and maintain and modify.
    # Plug-rich, in addition to a number of effects with jQuery itself outside, you can achieve more through plug-in features, such as form validation, tab navigation, drag and drop effects, sorting tables, DataGrid, tree menus, image effects, and ajax upload and so on.

I am also using jquery. Its $ () reference element, including through the id, class, element names, as well as elements of the level of relations and conditions of dom, or xpath method, and returns the object for the jquery object (a collection of objects), can not directly call the dom defined methods. It is excellent Js frameworks

If you want to access a collection of elements to get one of these a JQuery can be usedeqOrget (n)Index number method or the acquisition,Should pay attention to, returns jquery object, get (n) and index returns dom element object. For the jquery object can only use jquery methods, while the dom object can only use dom methods, such as to obtain the third <div> element content. The following two methods:
    Code:
     ( "div"). eq (2). html (); / / call the jquery object's method
     ( "div"). get (2). innerHTML; / / call the method attribute dom