Thread: LG VX8300 not detected by Bitpim

LG VX8300 not detected by Bitpim

I am having an issue with the LG VX-8300 which is not detected by the Bitpim while trying to transfer the music from the device of mine to the computer. I have tried lots of the thing but nothing is working for me. If you are having the knowledge regarding the same then please help with the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: LG VX8300 not detected by Bitpim

First thing that i will advise you is to reinstall the Bitpim driver into the system of yours and then see whether the device of yours is got detected by the computer of yours. I think that the computer of yours might be having the corrupt installation of the Bitpim . So install the latest one and see whether it is working for you or not.

Have you installed the USB driver for the device of yours? If you have not installed the driver for the USB then you have to first install the driver for the USB and then you have to check whether this is working for you or not. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not. I hope that this will help you with the same.

If you have performed both the above suggestion and still not getting the phone of yours connected to the Computer then it might be possible that you are getting faulty USB cable that is not working with the device of yours. So check for the cable and after that see whether you are getting with the same or not.

If nothing is working for you are still getting the issue with the device of yours then i will advise you to contact the LG support team for the same and see whether you are getting the proper reply for the driver issue that you are going through. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not. I hope this will help you.

I will advise you to reset the phone of your and then try to connect the device of yours to the computer. The reset will set the device to the factory setting and after that you might get the connectivity with the computer of yours. But first make sure that you have taken backup for the device of yours. To reset then phone check the link below.
    How do I factory reset to clear All of my private data on my LG vx8300

I have been searching for the same from long time and tell you that i have come with the post which is having the detail about the same. Just go through the below given link which is having the same discussion that might help you with the problem that you are going through. Here is the link.
    How to use bitpim with LG Voyager